What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wow just saw this before i leave for the day... HAPppy BiRthDAY!!! Boss MaN!!!! I hope you have an awesome gypsy type day... Ohh and dont forget like sackO ALWAYS says dont forget to get you some tap tap taparooooo! :D Again happy birthday and thanx for all you do and are going to do.. :D peace n pufs.

sackO

C

Cookie monster

....for he's a jolly good fellow and so say all of us.

Happy birthday Gypsy :party:

Attachments

• happy_birthday-13337.gif
    happy_birthday-13337.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 12

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
....Oh I don't need any presents.....all I have to do is take a look at this site and see all the wonderful plants you all are growing......many from the seeds that I have sown thru you all worldwide.....that's more than enough...

....and no....I wouldn't want a re-match with Bolo Yeung....the last match in 1986 on the set of 'Bloodsport' was enough thank-you very much....

I think DG has a pic of me around that time......I wonder if the pic-uploading has been fixed so that she can post it?.......would be nice to still look like that....lol

real nice of you all to remember me on my birthday.....

.....go easy, step lightly, stay free...

Here ya go....a stroll down memory lane...San Francisco around 1987. :biggrin: So here you are 23 years ago....without shaved head! :dance013:

I always thought of this photo as your 'James Dean'-ish look. ;) :tiphat:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Belated Birthday, Gypsy!
I'd forget my own if other folks didn't remind me from time to time.....

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
:blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles:

Oh oh....50 years...

H.B. Gypsy!!
Go on and grow on!!!
all the best !!

:blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles:

Shade

Last edited:
T

theJointedOne

h
a
p
p
y

b
i
r
t
h
d
a
y

gypsy......ill never forget

"Haallllooo and welcome to Jamaaaciaa"!!!

best dvd ever

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Congrats Gypsy on reaching the half century, here is hoping the next half century is full of joy, serenity, peace, and the knowledge that millions of plants have been enjoyed thanks to all your efforts! So I raise a glass to you and wish you the best my friend. Happy birthday.

peace -fb

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Happy birthday, brother. Thanks for the site, and all that you have contributed to the cannabis movement.

Hopefully, it wont be in vain.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Who would have ever thought that the cutie in this pic (yes it's an original!) would be 50 years later
accomplishing what he has....supplying seeds to many growers far and wide...and hosting such a nice
community as IC Mag. :ying:

Here ya go Gypsy......a 50 year old pic of your beginnings! :gaga:
Bet ya forgot I have that one (and lots of others)! :biglaugh: :gaga:

Things kinda wind down the way they begin.....you had little hair in this pic!...and a shaved head now. :dance013: