What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Happy Birthday Gypsy!

Birthdays only roll around once a year....thankfully....lol.... but here's hoping your day is awesome....just like YOU! :kiss: :ying:

:rtfo: :groupwave: :party:
Happy Birthday!!
:rtfo:
:groupwave:
:party:

:dancer: DG

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Happy Birthday Gypsy, may your bowl be full and never empty.

Peace an Respect

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
happy Birthday dude

Hopefully you fare better than the midnight I made it to on mine, they had to carry me home, and I had two beer LOL

Best wishes

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day Gypsy Happy Birthday from down under
all the best have a great day
shaun

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Happy Birthday Gypsy, lighting one up for ya...hope you have a good one mate ;)

Mellomel.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
50 Years.......Half a Century.....Phew....Wow!

....I just can't believe I have made it to live this long!....

When I was in my teens I was singing along with 'The Who's'...song 'My Generation' with the words 'Hope I die before I get Old!'....and that was so wrong from the way I see it now....I have officially made it to being an Old Fart!...

I'm out East now , as I am most of the time because I prefer to live in this part of the world, and some friends are organizing a party for me (so I have heard)......I will let you all know how it goes...

....and many thanks to all of you for your belief and support in me over the years.....I will keep, keeping on trying to make a bit of a difference in this world by doing what I do best, growing more growers and breeding more breeders......

Grow On!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Happpppllyyyyyy bbbbiiirrrttthhday Gypsy. Make you have a great happy and healthy for. Years am years to come. Thank you for all you great work. We are one big family and i very much appreciate you for it!!!!!

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
:rtfo: Happy Birthday Gypsy!! :groupwave:

Keep doing what you do best! Wish you many more years full of happiness and good ganja!!

DrPoison :laughing:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
They say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you. :rtfo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYPSY.

skunktoker

Happy B-Day gypsy ...hope ya have many more bud keep it dank and we all appreciate people like you who do make a difference...get ripped bro and enjoy .............ST