What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

B

BeAn

********* Deleted by Admin, see my post below *************

Last edited by a moderator:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
opinions and condolences are fine but enough of the jokes there getting old already
and are on just about every other site out there

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
RIP Michael Jackson......for people that aren't old enough to remember the late 70's and 80's......MJ was truly bigger than anything/ or anybody to ever grace the planet......it's hard to put into words to younger people how big of a star MJ was.......you can't put everybody that's singing or performing now together and there no where close to Michael.......the king of pop was the best live performer ever....and the last big star left after Sinatra and Elvis.....MJ was the last bigger than life star........I can't judge MJ for what he did or didn't do.....god can now judge him.....as he was never convicted of anything.....all charges were dropped....but like I said god is the one who should judge people........watch some of MJ's old videos.........FLAWLESS performances......the BEST dance moves ever.......he could dance better than anybody I've ever saw......yea MJ was a bit odd and after his looks changed alot of people were freaked out by him.......but remember this great legend for his flawless performances that are gonna be watch for many years and never duplicated by anyone.........thanks for the memories MJ you were so good at entertainment/ performing and will never be forgotten......Michael Jackson king of pop......icon/ legend.......nobody and I mean nobody was even close to MJ in the 80's and at his best.......and you always got MJ's best when he was on the stage.......MJ wasn't just big in the USA......were talking about MJ beening the biggest star in the WORLD not just the USA......this man was/is one of the biggest star's in the WORLD

Dr. G

n the mid-1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus; the latter was in remission in Jackson's case, and both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.[53] The structure of his face changed as well; several surgeons have speculated that Jackson had undergone multiple nasal surgeries, a forehead lift, thinned lips and a cheekbone surgery.[54] Changes to his face were, in part, due to periods of significant weight loss.[20] Jackson lost weight in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body".[55] Witnesses reported that Jackson was often dizzy and speculated that he was suffering from anorexia nervosa; periods of weight loss would become a recurring problem for the singer later in life.[56] Some medical professionals have publicly stated their belief that the singer had body dysmorphic disorder, a psychological condition whereby the sufferer has no concept of how he is perceived by others.[53]

why you think he wanted to buy the elephant man bones cuz hes got vitiligo
Vitiligo is a chronic relatively common disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin. It occurs when the melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation which are derived from the neural crest, die or are unable to function. The precise pathogenesis, or cause, of vitiligo is complex and not yet fully understood. There is some evidence suggesting it is caused by a combination of autoimmune, genetic, and environmental factors. The population incidence worldwide is considered to be between 1% and 2%[citation needed]. Non-segmental vitiligo has a greater prevalence than the disorder's other form(s).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I still get goose bumps hearing his songs since he died. I think he meant a lot more to most of us than we knew. His music was a soundtrack to many people's best memories..
His entertainment career was a shining diamond while his personal life was turmoiled in most aspects since he was born. His life illustrated how money could not buy happiness..

MJ was pretty weird, but i doubt he was a pedophile

Why is that a hard thing to believe, the dude was constantly snuggling with male children as "friends" up into his 30s, 40s, 50s come on, we're not stupid, shit I'd rather think OJ didn't do what he did rather than think MJ didn't like young men... My opinion, but the red flags are all there..