What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

T

TrichyTrichy

He hasn't passed. So,they say.

..he wasn't breathing when paramedics arrived. So, he probably is on a ventilator until they make a decision.

Last edited:

med_breeder

"They" say it happens in 3's.

Just today Farrah and MJ died,
and there is still 6 hours left in this day.

Sorry for sounding morbid.
Much respect to the King of Pop, he will be missed.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
has anybody seen McCaully Caulkin or webster? I heard chester is in the hospital not dead...peace..

sack

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey, you can crack all the jokes about him that you want. but you know as a kid, you were rocking to one of his tapes and loved it......

med_breeder

Ok now all the 24 hour news networks are now saying he is alive and in critical condition.
TMZ has stuck by their announcement of his death.
It sounds like he is dead but they are waiting to inform next of kin.

peace

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Will this is bad , I didn't care for the guy bud sad, his is liked by alot of ppl,

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
carridine, fawcett, jackson there is your three.. death sucks, but as far as a pedofile goes good riddens.. sorry for his family and all they had to go thru for that pedofile.. peace..

sack

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Where are you finding any info he's dead? I'm watching CNN, and they've said nothing about death. Though, it doesn't sound good.

D

Denial N Error

He will be remembered as a lover of all children!

michael-jackson-dangling-baby-son.jpg

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
My local news site is saying he is dead, my local news channel is saying it can't be confirmed yet if he is dead...I think he is and they were trying to keep it out of the news until all family was notified...

C

Classyathome

Now all the little boys will come flooding out of that closet...

Sad, seriously screwed up man, that Mikey...