What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
KarmaTrain Harvest

KarmaTrain Harvest

Stunning bro, those ladies look beyond happy.
Peace

Thanks bro I just chopped the 2 KarmaTrians and they stink exactly like Bush Dr described, "Rotten Mangos" , you'll get to taste her soon enough.

looks lovely :smokey:

Thanks bobble, good to see ya back on the forums, I was wondering where you went to.

Some KarmaTrain harvest shots coming up next.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Topped KarmaTrain

Topped KarmaTrain

Ok guys today I chopped down the 2 KarmaTrains, there was a big difference in weight, the untopped KarmaTrain kicked the ass of the topped one, lesson learned. They both flushed up nicely. Here are some harvest pics.

Topped KarmaTrain​

Click yellow bar to enlarge.
picture.php

picture.php

^^^True vertical donut style bush^^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Untopped KarmaTrain

Untopped KarmaTrain

Here is my girl, untopped and with a good flush. What a fine looking girls she is.

Untopped KarmaTrain

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
those look great mate allways wondered what they look like finished in a vert dohnut

you done a great job with those mate

peace

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
You got nob head colas on the KT ..... lucky fucker, those are always rock solid and they look as dense as the best, stunning job on that one

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's how it's done 100G that Karma train is a real beast and quick too couldn't ask for more! Looks the fuck'n bomb too mate :tiphat: fair play to you mate. Kick myself every time I see her lol :D Some heavy set buds homey, a real winner!

Can't wait to see them chem d, I know she has some stonkin buds on her!

Gooey

looks dank and heavy mi amigo, good job enjoy them rotten mangos...love me some rotten fruity babby poo smells in my ganja...peace and puffs all

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm Happy

I'm Happy

Lol am late lookIng mighty fine in there mate mmmm mangos you say does the taste reflect the smell too?

Peace

Thanks RIL, the taste is sweet rotten fruit :)

those look great mate allways wondered what they look like finished in a vert dohnut

you done a great job with those mate

peace

Thanks bro I'm looking forward to seeing your girls :tiphat:

You got nob head colas on the KT ..... lucky fucker, those are always rock solid and they look as dense as the best, stunning job on that one

Dense as can be Bush, you know the score with KT. I'll have a few modifications on the new 'pods' for next run, I plan on having some monsters. Thanks Bush, I'm very happy with the KT's, the chems and sours have a lot to follow, thats for sure.

fffuuuuuu NICE work man..

:) Thanks St3ve :thumbsup:

That's how it's done 100G that Karma train is a real beast and quick too couldn't ask for more! Looks the fuck'n bomb too mate :tiphat: fair play to you mate. Kick myself every time I see her lol :D Some heavy set buds homey, a real winner!

Can't wait to see them chem d, I know she has some stonkin buds on her!

Thanks Shhh, KT is the fucking bomb alright, I've said it a million times that she is the best all rounder that I've ever grown, she has it all in every aspect, I can't think of 1 negative, no shit. The Chem D are getting another few days of Ripen/Molasses then they are getting flushed, they are already looking pale green with zero Nitrogen for the past few weeks, I might be able to get some decent pics tomorrow when I go in there to re-tie them up with the extra room now that the KT's are out, Chem D is a floppy girl for sure. Thanks man.

looks dank and heavy mi amigo, good job enjoy them rotten mangos...love me some rotten fruity babby poo smells in my ganja...peace and puffs all

Thanks bro, she is a kickass strain.

Anyone wana take a crack at guessing the KT weight? I'll have the weigh in results as soon as they dry.

Thanks dudes
HGO

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superb bro, looks like that untopped lady flushed better than the other other......cant wait to sample it.
Peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
awesome HGO! KT looks indeed like a kick-ass all arounder! unreal dude! :woohoo:

Thank you Bonzo, I'm more than happy with it.

Superb bro, looks like that untopped lady flushed better than the other other......cant wait to sample it.
Peace

Thanks bro, yeah the big KT flushed almost perfectly I'm very happy with her, the smaller one was a bit more leafy. I'm getting some dry ice tomorrow for some dry ice hash for 420 :) watch out for that bro.

HGO

D

DHF

Glad thing`s are goin your way Bro....I love the agressive hackin and shapin pics my buddy....Wayta make em your bitches....

Wish everyone would catch onto what it takes ta actually make em all they can be on each limb/cola....and yeah....

Chem D`s a floppy bitch that needs bondage and domination , but she performs once dialed , and if KT`s anywhere close to it me and you might haveta talk down the road...

Good shit HGO....Keep dialin....

Peace...Freds....

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Glad thing`s are goin your way Bro....I love the agressive hackin and shapin pics my buddy....Wayta make em your bitches....

Wish everyone would catch onto what it takes ta actually make em all they can be on each limb/cola....and yeah....

Chem D`s a floppy bitch that needs bondage and domination , but she performs once dialed , and if KT`s anywhere close to it me and you might haveta talk down the road...

Good shit HGO....Keep dialin....

Peace...Freds....

Thanks DHF, the KT is a dream but the others are all very floppy, I spent around 90 minutes in there today securing buds, out of the rest of the plants I think the 4SD will be the heaviest although the Chem D girls have a hell of a lot of bud sites. I started the Chem D flush today (Day 59) I plan on letting them go anywhere from 65-70 days, they really stink.

Peace Freads

Got a few shots of whats left around the bulbs:

4SD

picture.php

The 4SD also has a lot of budsites, she looks like she is gonna be the heaviest of the remaining plants, the smell is very strong and intoxicating, she is oilly sour orange and lemon but not lots of lemon, very SD dominate but you can see the Chem in there too. I'll let her go 77 days then she's coming down.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice update mate am drooling over that kt bud shot

how long left on the others now?

you finally pulled off a harvest mate woot karmas on your side this year bro hears to a happy 2012

keep it green

peace