What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Setting up an EZ Cloner 120

marmarb

Same issues as everyone else with my 60 site ez cloner stays off great than results start to drop how are the perma clone inserts I've switched over to a perlite wick cloner with great results in 9 days straight perlite

marmarb

I actually don't get slime they just don't root the wick cloner has been working great for me may bust out the cloner and give the treatment and give it a run.

Well, if they're not rooting, it's a pathogen. You may not be seing the 'slime' but bacteria is colonizing the stem and prevenint it from roots.

I'd run bleach through systems at 10 mL/gal for several hours. Dump and refill w/ tap water or RO. Then add Clear Rez, UC Roots, or bleach at 1 - 3 drops per gallon. Let the bleach solution (whether clear REz, UC Roots, or Chlorox) circulate while you take you cutting but BEFORE you add supplements.

Also, you need to replace cloning collars if you're not going to buy heat sterilizable cloning collars. Add the newly sterilize collars after you 10 mL/gal bleach run.

Latest posts

Latest posts