What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G Pen Vaporizer Users?

mattj12pint2

so i ran into the same problem with the g pen not lighting up and i learned what that sweet vapor u all are inhaling...

i was pissed cuz it was my only cartridge, and when it didnt work i read up to get tips....to see why....well after doing so, i just happened to take a real good look at it....the reason is, some what hidden behind the wick is the PLASTIC COVERED WIRE that is the element....well of course it wasnt connected no more, (so do not spin the center part or the wire will break) but that sweet vapor is the plastic melting if ur lucky enough to get this thing to work...maybe we are lucky ours didnt work so we aren't inhaling toxic plastic...

well ill have to take back some of the quote above...after having them problems, i didnt want to just give up on this g pen..i went back to the smoke shop and showed them the g tank that i had and they couldnt believe the crappy tank that came with the pen. he then gave me the glass g tank they have with a nice discount and i have to say that the pen and the tank work very well, and havent let me down yet

shredGnar

Got my G Pen through RX Industries the other day. Ordered on a Friday and had it by Wednesday morning. Right out of the box I was surprised by how small and discrete these pens are. I had no issues loading the tank. I used the supplied skillet tool and just dabbed some wax right on the heating coil. Loaded it up with some Bogglegum wax I made fresh and began vaping within seconds. By three or four puffs I was plenty medicated. The pen produces a good amount of vapor and gives you a decent throat hit as well. Using the pen leaves behind a little bit of odor but not much. I can totally see using this discretely in a movie theatre or a concert venue with no one the wiser.

Having never used or owned another vape pen like this I have nothing to compare the G pen to, but at the moment I don't see any real downside to it. It doesn't replace a nail or a skillet but for low-profile on the go medicating, it does the job well.

Enjoy it for the month or two it lasts you! After getting a half dozen replaced by my homie at the local glass shop I said forget it and got an inert stone pipe... Basically a nail on the go

benzo

i just bought 2 g pens online for 106 shipped........ and after reading this thread i dont know if that was a good deal or not.

While I've never owned a G-pen, I've used one with friends. Next to the essential oiler pen, it's nearly worthless IMO. Solid construction and great vapor every time. Works for any concentrate that melts, shatter being the best bet.

B Dubs

Micro G pen

Micro G pen

I own the original G pen and the Micro

the micro is way better, new design that is very simple.

you can fit up to .3 grams of oil in the dab chamber, and it lasts for quite a few good hits. you can taste the oil very well.

rechargeable battery lasts a long time, and replacement parts are available in smoke shops.

i give the Micro G Pen a 9/10 rating.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
eGo-T

eGo-T

a friend of mine bought me this eGo-T ..my question is will it work on any form of cannabis?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i must say for puffing full melt in this atmos raw is pretty awesome so far. been testing it a few days and so far it's awesome. you just have to clean it out once in a while so it draws well. it can be used to vape the bubble hash if you don't let it get too hot, by letting it cool in between uses a bit. if you want really strong tokes just let it get warm and it turns into a waste less electric hash pipe. very economical to use as no vapor is lost to the room. so all in all a great buy, exactly what the guy on youtube said....have not tried it with oil, but fmcd bubble is splendid in there.

nuskool89

Everyone, I can highly recommend the Vaped pen product line from ruvaped.com

I bought there Micro Vaped Blue dream addition and am loving it for shatter dabs. I have had mine since early march and used it every day. I go through a little over a g of shatter a week, and I am still running the original cartridge! Plus, the battery comes with a one year full warranty

I've seen similar 710 style pens but the quality control over at ruvaped is much better than any other pen I have come accross. They are proud of the product they put out.

Also, they have a glass globe attachment that badass just not as stealth.

mingmen

using the sticky pen from sticky lips wax burner. works good enough for $35 off of ebay. would be pissed if I paid full retail but it seems to do the job. will never replace a real rig but good for on the go and stealth

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i have the original G pen, and also the Micro G pen

the micro is much better. simple durable design and easy to use, gives very nice oil hits, and comes 2 to a box so you always have one charged

micro G pen , i highly recommend it.

StonerSteve90

ITS ALL A SCAM

ITS ALL A SCAM

Okay to start off I'm a very experienced e cig user. A slightly less experienced stoner but thats not the point. All of these "vape pens" that you see for $45 and up are rebranded ego batteries some have a special connection besides 510 and that is m601 just buy a 5 dollar ego battery from fasttech a charger and if you need to go here for the adapter so you can use the same cartridge. http://www.crystaleliquid.com/xcart/product.php?productid=309

I have multiple friends who have gone and spent $100 on the vape pens and you simply don't have to. Maybe even look into variable voltage, not much more expensive and when you crank those fuckers up its an amazing experience.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
^^says the guy with ONE post

anyway

the G Pen Micro, Cloud vape pen, etc are the shit,, whole thing is only 3 pieces, durable, with little spot to put your dab into and gives a great hit every time. Simple and they help me stay high in movies, bars, restaurants, long drives, walking the dog, etc..

you get 2 in a box for like 80 bucks. Im still using the first one after 6 months

definitely not a scam. and i dont work for them

Attachments

• 2pensSLIDE.jpg
    2pensSLIDE.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
  • cloudvapeSLIDE4.jpg
    cloudvapeSLIDE4.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
^^says the guy with ONE post

anyway

the G Pen Micro, Cloud vape pen, etc are the shit,, whole thing is only 3 pieces, durable, with little spot to put your dab into and gives a great hit every time. Simple and they help me stay high in movies, bars, restaurants, long drives, walking the dog, etc..

you get 2 in a box for like 80 bucks. Im still using the first one after 6 months

definitely not a scam. and i dont work for them

Post count is irrelevant here though there was a link to another site, and the post in question was correct. The E-Go batteries are $20 maximum in most shops and work just like any other "vape pen" out there that uses the same adapter. Adjustable power is an added bonus with the E-go twist batteries.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Post count is irrelevant here though there was a link to another site, and the post in question was correct. The E-Go batteries are $20 maximum in most shops and work just like any other "vape pen" out there that uses the same adapter. Adjustable power is an added bonus with the E-go twist batteries.

They dont look like the same thing at all...

The micro g pen, cloud 2.0, etc are different i am pretty sure. They are made specifically for dabs

Maybe im wrong but i checked and they look different