What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Season's Greetings!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
To all of our members, Mentors, Moderators and Administrators.....

....Have a Very Merry Christmas......'Bless Up!.....

....'Loose Lips sink Ships'....Stay Safe.......a righteous man is a militant man.....

'There ain't no devil ....it's just god when he's drunk' ...(Tom Waits)

....and Grow On!.......into the new year and beyond!!

G

Would like to Thank Gypsy for a wonderful site and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :friends:

G

everyone take time to love the one your with....and the one your without....in fact....take the oppurtunity of the holidays just to love....

Too many new adventures with my new friends....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much love to all of our friends here at ICMag, may the next year bring you all good health and happiness :) Peace to All! the babbas :)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
888xmaspic-122504.jpg

G

Happy Holidays to all my IC Mag Family.I am glad i found this place and all you great people.Hope 2005 finds you all well and happy. :wave: :canabis: :joint:

G

Merry Christmas, happy New Year, happy hannukah ,happy kwanza,Grow Big & Grow Safe for the comming Year

Much Luv to all of my Icmag Fam
Psychic

G

Thanks Gypsy, hope you and your family had a good holliday also!
Good thing you were not in natures way in thailand!
Glad to hear your safe mate.

tokinjoe

Happy Holidays folks. Thans to IC Mag and all that work hard to maintain this site. Good luck on all of your gardens this year. Stay safe and keep spreading the GOOD WORD. :canabis:

deZerTomB

happy new year!!!

I wish everyone a safe, green & bountiful 2005.

Thanks gypsy for this site & the opportunity to meet many new buddies & share ideas & experiences.