What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whens new icmag vol.2 coming out?

G

thread deleted

thread deleted

I have been away from the computer and noticed the ISSUE2 thread has been removed?

Any word on the second issue?
-joe

G

When someone deletes a post, I figure they have their reasons. IMHO, I feel that it should not be reposted by someone else. MG

I will delete this if you think it's nessesary, but I'm starting to pick up on some bad vibes floating around this place lately......

G

Hi T4L, sorry man.... I wasn't trying to dog ya. I deleted one of my posts the other day because someone brought a potential (minor) security risk to my attn that I hadn't considered when I made the post. Anyone can monitor these forums (narcs too). That's the only reason I had for voicing my opinion.
Grow on! MG

G

getting impatient ... waitin.....wondering if there is gonna be 4 issues this year

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I think the thread has gone coz it was started by meduser, and for some reason he is a guest now??