What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry X-Mas IcMag Staff , Moderators and Mentors for 2004

G

Id just like to send a little early greeting and well wishes to the staff, moderators and mentors of Icmag. :canabis:

Thanks to you all, especially Dutch Grown and Gypsy for bringing the best meds available to me and many others through their services, and thanks for putting up with all the millions of questions that so many people must ask you every day.

Your efforts are well appreciated by many and this little fish (me) would just like to wish you (Gypsy, and DutchGrown) a lovely Christmas together,

And the rest of the staff ofcourse! :friends: :wave:
for their hard work and continual efforts to keep the peace on site who keep it a friendly, welcoming, and informative site with more support than you can poke a stick at!

Thankyou A/all from me and the mrs.

Leeroy&Co
:friends:

G

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas !

Thanks for the wonderfully kind about this site Leeroy, and let me take this opportunity to wish you a merry christmas as well. I sincerely hope everyone reading this, whether you celebrate or not, has a wonderful holiday season. This year is coming to its end to let a new begin, and there is much to look forward to!

I would also like to thank the staff here at ICmag from the bottom of my heart. You have managed to create an online community, one which so many people love to call their new home.

With that said...
Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sinter and I are happy to see that
the staff's efforts have moved
someone enough to thank us this way!
Happy Yuletide to you and yours, and all and theirs :D
cc

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
much love and happy holidays to all the ICMag folks. I truly hope you all get a couple chill days in throughout the holiday season, where you don't have to ship orders or keep track of us wayward stoners. Thanks for everything in the past year, and I'm looking forward to another good year ahead.
cook

BTW cool "tree of trees" picture shorts! :yes:

Rellikbuzz

I would also like to extend the warmest of season's greetings to Dutchgrown, Gypsy Nirvana and all at ICMag. Since you have all been such great people all year long, you shouldn't have to worry about coal being in your stockings. Instead, may your stocking runith over with extra potent Christmas Buds!!! You all certainly deserve it. Many thanks for your help all year long!!

Merry Christmas and have a very happy and prosperous New Year!! :wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
..Many Thanks to all......

...we will both try to enjoy the holiday season as much as possible.......

....and have the new magazine available in January......

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks for your kindness.....

Thanks for your kindness.....

Thanks Leeroy...but the truth is YOU ALL make the site what it is...cause without all you good folks there wouldn't be much happening :D

A very happy holiday to you and Mrs. Leeroy! :friends:

A very happy holiday to each and every person who takes time out of their day to come here and be a part of our wonderful community. :wink:

:wave:dg

G

I will second and third that sentiment!
The amount of love and care that these folks bring to this site is easy to see, by the awesome community that has grown and is still growing here!
Hat's off to Gypsy, Dutchgrown and ALL the staff and Mods from ICMag!
May you ALL have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
God Bless!

tokinjoe

Merry Christmas folks. I hope Canna Clause comes to see each and every one of you. God bless you and your families.