What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DVD region?

trippytroll

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I couldnt really find anywhere else to ask.

I just bought your magazine, Id have to say first off its really well done, and I like it quite a bit.

Im having a problem with this DVD though, Im assuming because its called "international cannagraphic" and that it seems most of the article's authors are from the UK, this disc is PAL.

I do not have a region free dvd player, or a dvd-rom drive for my computer, and am unable to play this disc.

Possibly in the future (if you guys sell enough) you could do NTSC copies for the north american versions of the mag? Or at least label the disc PAL, so were aware before we buy it.

I dont really mind, the magazine alone was worth it, just kind of sucks I cant watch this dvd, as I was looking forward to it.

(If this has already been mentioned, my bad, I did look around though.)

Peace,
Trippy

DVD REgion HACK...

DVD REgion HACK...

TEll me what your DVD machine is please there is usualy a HACK you can code via the remote for most players that are less that 3yrs old? Peace man sorry about yor Cannagraphic Man that sucks... :wave:

trippytroll

thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it.
Hashasin - I know about the region hack things, unfortunitly my dvd player isnt exactly top of the line, in fact, far from it. Im pretty poor :(
Its a "CyberHome CH-DVD 300/S progressive scan DVD player", it only cost me 50 bucks :/ probably not worth it to even bother trying to mess with it if it is possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts