What's new

From an old soldier, Thank you.

G

I havent had a chance to drop in and say hello. I'm happy to see a fellow veteran here on this site. I was gonna pass along the offer to you to supply you with some beans, but it appears Gypsy beat me to the punch. I'm sure gypsy has a few packs of beans laying around somewhere right!

Glad to see your here and hope you stay an active member. I never used my entire GI bill I wonder if I could hunt down a local college here in Los Angeles and take some horticulture classes.......Which they had hydroponics 101.

Good luck and welcome

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Welcome mike

Welcome mike

I see Mr. Gypsy has you WELL Covered!
Thats Gypsy for you.
If you get the chance Stop into the chatroom sometime.
I'm a former soldier, never in combat.
Thankyou, and God bless you,and yours.

I think you get the Idea, you found a great place.
Need anything just ask.

Hope to meet you in chat sometime mike.

All my best
Sin :wave:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Thank you for your service sir...

Thank you for your service sir...

as a "Screaming Eagle", tis very much appreciated.

Welcome to the ICMAG forums, I'm (we're) glad you've found this forum and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :)

Perhaps you've seen this MMJ site...this is a link to the homepage of
"The American Alliance For Medical Cannabis", http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/
... their is a variety of Medical Cannabis information available over there that you may find useful.

:)

G

deltamike21: I was in the Marines during the first gulf conflict, I can't help but think that it could have easily happened to us. You have all my respect sir, I can't imagine what it was like. I wish there was something I could do to help you out.

I wish you all the luck. Use the hell out of that GI Bill, I wish I had taken advantage of it.

Peace Mo,

G

Gypsy gives a whole new meaning to the word "incoming"....fasten your seat belt Mike ;)

G

Thanks alot homie, My wife and I have this really pimp pipe that we have been haveing a hard time finding a name for. I think Gypsy will suit it just fine.... You rock, homie.

If there was more people in the world with half as much compassion and support for other people as Gypsy then the world would be a better place.delta mike it is people like you who deserve more support from their country,your story really made me think and it is stupid that people who have put their life on the line for their country have to worry about the fact they might get arrested by the same people that you were protecting just for using mj to help overcome symptoms obtained while fighting for your country.i wish you the best of luck . peace weedman

G

That sux but thats the way the government is Weedman.Hope those meds help youre condition DeltaMike-and i know they will.Hows that for an IC mag welcoming present.You deserve it and much more.You found a group of people here that looks out for eachother like i have never seen on any MJ site or pretty much even in my life.Glad to meet you ,and be well. :wave:

G

Welcome Mike... and thank you for your service.

I too was going to offer to get you some seeds... but indeed, Gypsy has you covered. If there is anything I can do to help out... just give a shout.

I'm glad you found us here... this is a great community with a common love. Good luck with your recovery and grows.

Latest posts

Latest posts