What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Posting Enabled!

ezozo

you right ken !
and is a very low quota 5000 for pictures it's nothing.
I will need to delete some soon and some are a part of my posting.
then after everyone will strat deleting his pictures to put new ones we will stack with a lot of empty posts.

:confused:

zozo

Skip

Veteran
Actually Ken, our server doesn't have cheap, slow hard drives. They are 2 superfast scsi in a RAID configuration. We only have 30 GB total available on the server and that is for many more sites than this, including other forums & galleries.

While we now have lots of room now, we'd run out of space long before we got close to overgrow's size.

We are going to implement a premium program once more pieces are in place and it will probably allow people about 20MB storage for images.

We gotta have some limits.

I just posted a photo FAQ cause many people are posting up photos with a file size much larger than necessary (with EXIF data usually), thus hogging drive space for few photos.

If you can't see the entire photo on a 800x600 screen it's wasted for most people.

-Skip

ken said:
there'd be little point in having a quota system at all, hmk, if that wasnt the case.

cant have the hard drive filling up with pictures of cannabis now can we, i mean how much would that cost :eek: (abt $1 per gb)

how about while editing?

how about while editing?

It seems that it isn't possible to add pics afterwards.... or I may be too stoned :cool: hehee...

----
edit.... fuck.... "Sorry but you must be registered and signed in to view this page"... I'm wasted....

Last edited:
well wtf... maybe I'm stupid or sumtin... but haven't managed to do it rite....

Here I give a try:

Click for Larger Image

hmmm... I guess this will work now.... inthis page... but not if I edited my old page.... in the aeroponic closet thread....

stoned amish

@ skip is this an o.k. way to post pics?
252apollo_macro-med.JPG

let me know if i should try it differently.

could take a while though, i'm pretty foolish! ;)

Skip

Veteran
Yes, Amish that is correct. Although you do need to add some space between your text and picture so it looks better.

Feng Shui

My photo gallery is gone

My photo gallery is gone

I was going to post some more pics when I noticed my whole gallery dissapeared and is gone. I was wondering is this happening to others and can some moderator help me out here? KInd of weird, oh well.

Feng Shui

Help from Mods Please

Help from Mods Please

I still can't post photos and the ones I had posted have all dissappeared which is very odd. Can I get some help please?

Max21

Upload still disabled for me...

Upload still disabled for me...

/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/89: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

Good luck, admins and programmers :/ :tup:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Anyone still experienceing problems should do the following,

copy the error message into a PM and send that to Skip.

He will sort it out for you, as he has done with others.

Thanks!

dg

Latest posts

Latest posts