What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thankyou Tom Hill And Gypsy!

Im not sure how many of you know that Gypsy and Tom Hill were sponsers of a recent poetry competition on overgrow.

I would just like to say A HUGE thankyou to both of them for their generousity and absolutly brilliant products that they have supplied to the winners of that competition.

Seedsdirect.to is the way to go and ill be back for more after this grow is finished thats for sure!
All of those seed producers look like they are breeding some mighty kick ass strains! Its going to be a long hobby i think! :D

The International cannagraphic magazine and dvd are also fantastic!

Your effort and work within the marijuana community and culture has indeed got my respect and gratitude Gypsy.

If any of you guys on this site have not got your hands on some of this gear and have some cash to spare on your favourite hobby i would like to highly recomend Gypsy's products and service.

From the wife and I,

Thankyou, you have brightened up our day more than you know.
Your a legend mate.

Cheers,
Leeroy:wave:

Last edited:
G

aaawwwwww.. :)

ThaT is so Sweet.. mr.leeroy & wife..

Gypsy's products are fantastic and you cannot beat the customer service!!...

Just a really nice post. :D

hey there :)

hey there :)

Thankyou MsGratefull, it was nice meeting you in chat the other night, i think we talked everyone under the table huh? :)

It was the least we could do, to say thanks to Gypsy for his efforts.

Best regards,
Leeroy

:wave:

G

I believe we did LeeRoyJackson.. Sometimes I wonder if I scare people off or just trip them out.?. :confused: so, I just ramble on in there like the silly gal that i am..
:D

And Yes the least we can do is thank Gypsy. Thank him for dedicating his life to the great strains of cannabis and to the freedom of cannabis for all. He is a Prince among men. IMHO..

It was really nice chatting with you too, perhaps we can do it again sometime!! Hello to the Mrs. :wave: See y'all around the boards!

ms.g

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are so right! All our thanks to Gypsy!

You are so right! All our thanks to Gypsy!

And let us not forget, our brother, the father of seed, has put his ass on the line to not only provide us with this superior place to gather, but also to bring us the most comprehensive canabis magazine available on EARTH!

So if you are really feeling that sense of gratitude, make sure everyone you can influence is spending there small share and contributing to the cause by subscribing to INTERNATIONAL CANNAGRAPHIC MAGAZINE.

There are no free lunches in life!

Help Gypsy help us!

Just my two cents...
Thomas

Latest posts

Latest posts