What's new

DreamHead, slapping the eyes out of your head!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
DreamHead

Headbanger F2 (Karma f2'd by beanz) x Sunshine Daydream (Bodhi Seeds)

Whats up fellas, starting this thread to document my journey with my Dreamhead. This strain is made out a Headbanger f2 mother x Sunshine Daydream father by bodhi. Father was the best male out of 3 males.

The mother was a lovely smoke, a bit floppy and not the biggest nugs, but lovely sour flavor, heavy on the sour d notes. Unfortunatelly I lost her a few years ago, these seeds are some of the only crosses I got with her, and the best ones tested so far.

Last year I grew 11 seeds, ended with 9 females and 2 males. Male #10 was selected, had great vigor, nice stem rub and nice cluster of flowers. I polinated most of the females with this male. Along with some Dreadbread pollen as well. I have yet to explore this line.

My favorite females from the initial run were #6, #7, #8 and #12.

#6 had a lovely sweet tennis ball rubber funk to it. Clear high, not much body to it, able to focus and do stuff

picture.php

#7 didnt make the 2nd cut, is the chunkier but lacks flavor and the high is a bit boring, wont get explored further
picture.php

#8 had a initial funk, which mellow out to a cheddar cheese puffs, cheetos smell. The high is intense, sativa dominant, head ringing, not ideal for driving on it, pineal gland activating medicine

#12 was dominant on the earthy notes, a bit sour back taste, clearer high but very energetic, very hard to fall asleep on this one. it was the floppier of the bunch

Besides this run, I had ran previously 3 females which is what brought this line to my attention. 1 of the phenos was the cheetos pheno and it was one of the most devastating high's i've encountered, similar to 8, but 3 levels above that one. It was impossible to focus your eyes on a screen, phone or any visual task. great medicine for laying down and meditation or watching tv in the couch. The problem with this run is that I mixed up all 3 phenos in the same jar, and the most dominant smell was the cheetos one. overpowered the other 2 phenos.

The structure of the 3 plants were also very different. 1 Pheno was no side branching at all, solid chunky indica nugglets on a stick, great for SOG. The stretchy pheno was very branchy with smaller nugs, and the other one was in between. So I can't really use those characteristics to help me too much. But the nose don't lie and neither does the head, So the search shall continue.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I lost all the phenos I had so far, only got some F2's and more F1 beans to search through. I have gifted these to a few friends, but I don't think anyone have ran this line yet. Some nice potential keepers to be found!

Right now I'm running 3 phenos of the DH f1 and 3 or 4 of DH#6 f2s. I will pop some DH#8 f2s and some more DHf1s and try to evolve this line towards the cheetos pheno and the tennis ball funk.

Anyways, this is just the first steps of a project and a orientation towards a goal.

I will update this with some pictures from the previous runs when I find some time!

:rasta: