What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I made some crosses.

Mimadman

I was lucky enough to get back, some of the original p2 generation seeds. That at that time were 8 yrs n deep freeze. These seeds were war on terror collected. Hence name, war on terror hash plant. I open pollenated the boys and girls to p3. To do a large scale pheno hunt. I then bx d the wot males to Taliban queen. Which is wot x pure Kush. And I crossed wot to chemd,ghost og, headband ,Irene Kush and grand daddy purple. I plan to start testing this week. Taliban queen bx first round of sprouts.

Mimadman

So the wot hash plant is a landrace indica. The original seeds all were different phenos ...spearment,pepper,citrus, hashy , leathry. I always wondered if I had enough seed to go threw what may b found.
The first x with wot was to pure Kush. I called it Taliban queen. It tested 24percent.
Any suggestions on how to proceed from here with wot?

Betterhaff

Veteran
So the wot hash plant is a landrace indica. The original seeds all were different phenos ...spearment,pepper,citrus, hashy , leathry. I always wondered if I had enough seed to go threw what may b found.
The first x with wot was to pure Kush. I called it Taliban queen. It tested 24percent.
Not sure which crosses you’re asking about but you might take your original outcrosses to f2 with choice f1’s and see what shows up.

iTarzan

I found you. I had to go read my email again to find your name mimadman. It isa lot of work searching through seeds. Hell it takes time just to start some seeds, take clones and find some females.

I would just grow out the crosses looking for keepers. Either something new or try to get the PK as close to original. All those crosses with Chem D, Irene, Ghost, HB and GDP should yield a few keepers. Getting a keeper PK keeper or hybrid PK and cross it with GDP and find something potent and delicious.

Sunshineinabag

If memory serves back in the 70-80s some farmers from nor cal area flew to waziristan and came back with landrace indica beans.....they did pretty good with the hose cultivars from my experience! Anyway I lowlife dirt farmer like me can try this cultivar?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If memory serves back in the 70-80s some farmers from nor cal area flew to waziristan and came back with landrace indica beans.....they did pretty good with the hose cultivars from my experience! Anyway I lowlife dirt farmer like me can try this cultivar?

If you're asking for seeds, that's a TOU violation.
Just letting you know so you can avoid the ban hammer.
:tiphat:

Mimadman

Thx for in sight friends. There have been a few cuts I'm always hunting. Katsu blowfish....or close descendent. Weasel cut of original d......fruitloop pk cut. I've s1s but none have pooped.

If one wonders what wot plants look like. Look at utube vids... Afghanistan pot fields. Xactly.

I popped some TQ bx all up and at em. Be interested in seeing if I can find a similar offspring as I have in first xs. I'm going to take all xs to f2 this season od. Will post pictures of seedlings.

Mimadman

Updates

Updates

Germed Taliban Queen bx1, wot x ghost, wot x Irene and wot. Pictures included. Hmm how to post pictures?