What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Lotto

@flower~power

This is foolproof. I have been making it for well over 50 years . . . gawd I'm old . . .

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (use real Mexican vanilla)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweetened)
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar

Stir Five Roses Flour, salt and baking soda together.

Mix 2 tablespoons of the dry ingredients with the chocolate chips.

Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating until creamy.

Beat in egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mixing well.

Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.

Bake in a moderate oven (375°F) 8 to 10 minutes or until done.

Cool slightly before removing from pan.

Yield: 2 dozen or so.
Tobe's cookie recipe with canna butter. What a good start to the day.
20240326_113329.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i think icky has been taking cargo ship piloting lessons in baltimore...doh!

anyway,off to the grow shop to buy medium and grab some other stuff,then back for an enchanting day of trimming...harvested 9 more plants last night,and have the garage 4x4 on fresh water now...tomorrow i'll need to wash the 4x4 tray,and get 9 plants up-potted to #5...more stuff washing today,30 plant saucers and a small stack of 20oz cups....did 66 pots yesterday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲:devilish:💜 some new bike build news...managed to find sources for just about all the parts now...not hard to find the actual parts,but getting them in purple makes things slightly trickier...spokes for the wheel build was a sticking point,but found a place that will custom cut and thread them to length,in this case it will require 4 different lengths...spoke nipples no problem,i already have half of them in house,the rims will be special order but only a 30 dollar upcharge for purple anno...everything else is readily available...gonna find out how much to redo the handlebars in solid purple anno from the ti guy and maybe look into a double sprocket single speed gear from another ti guy...

i still think i can get away with it only costing 2lbs:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:alrighty....plant saucers washed,got the last round of pots empty at least,rootballs bagged up,vacuumed the workshop area and 4x8 tent,got 20oz cups and plant tags soaking in bleach water,clone trays washed...
off to the grow store and a quick wallyworld trip

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have borderline to low cholesterol. And I feel a lot better when I eat meat than I do when I eat veggies or grains. So I eat meat. And since my cholesterol both good and bad is only 37 combined I don't see the problem with eating fatty meat. But I am not the norm. Some kind of freak outlier. Like a caveman you could say.
like a caveman? or actually a caveman?

Latest posts

Latest posts