What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Maximo

Thats to funny HMT, i can see it to now that I look at it, think its a sign from ? maybe I'm blessed now? haha!

chaingmai

Maximo that last one of the 4 basic hash groups was truly inspirational! Are those like the basic food groups? should i have like 2 of each every day to maintain good health?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah now i see it too......cool...:yes:

not bad Maximo, a full melt clear dome face, with clear dome eyes, mouth and nose :D :yes:

Maximo

I think its the "Soul" of the bubble being released from its prison, sort of like a genie being let out of its bottle, pretty trippy huh?..actually it looks pretty creepy if you ask me haha! the flame coming off of the head is a dead giveaway lol.

At least 2 per day chaingmai, 4 is mucho grande better, not to many folks pulling that one off each day me thinks? more of a novelty thing that ppl do because they can :D

HolidayHawk

dose anyone remember some guys on O.G. making bho and spraying it onto sticks of bud (thai stick) trying to make some type of bud thats got hash all over it.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
4 grams of french paper -> ISo quick wash -> tasty oil instead of shitty slab.

[
Got a piece of low grade moroccan hash and made some oil, was really nice, but of 4 grams hash I got around .5 grams of oil so it is worthless shit, I wonder why people even smoke it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shmee

delta9man said:
merry chrismas and a happy new year

:joint: :joint: :joint:

:joint: :joint: :joint:

The 73n SSHaze is so strong it does bubble shortly and then begins to burn
:sasmokin:

It's nice to know im not the only one who smokes hash and oil out of a crack pipe looking thing:) really people, great shots!!

Later, Shmee

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Shmee: Im pretty sure that its not a pipe. It looks like a glass mixin bowl. Had one myself at some point.

Great shots everyone..my mouth is watering.

Stay Safe

Maximo

GDK, Wally and ICE :yummy: the marbling is unique WD, but it all looks so good.

Here's some of my old stuff, I'm doing a double bubble run tomorrow :D gonna be a long, but rewarding day huh! :woohoo:

Keep it hashy my brothers

G

Oyea

Oyea

nice pics all. cant wait in a week or two ill make some bubble. got a gal bag of trim just waiting to be made into some full melting bubble hashish....

be safe
**GL**

G

man these shots are just all so amazingly beautiful....I feel blessed to be among some great people....

Latest posts

Latest posts