What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

Z

Ziggaro

Sorry Green Supreme but that SD looks about halfway through flower.
Nice pics otherwise, everybody!

Got some Prophet in my new illadelph spoon. This thing rips and no ash in my mouth so far! (Bubba Kush x Tang Tang)

Green Supreme

Veteran
The Diesel was too close too the lights so it stayed fluffy. I suppose a guess is just that. Thanks for looking and contributing. Peace GS

G

Guest 150314

og cross and harmony grown outside
DSC00762.jpg

J

juicepuddle

subd to this thread, i love seeing pics of stuff folks are actually smokin

doin my best to rep every post with a pic!

Green Supreme

Veteran
One of the reasons I started the thread was because they are the actual nugs I am puffing. Gives validity to a post. In time I knew it would be cool to compare the pics and the library of strains is always fun. Thanks for looking.

We have created a new concentrate we call nectar. Here is a nectar joint made with Stormwarning weed. First is the nectar part. Peace GS

Last edited:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Here is the Stormwarning nug and a couple pics of the joint. The nectar made the paper clear. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

very nice, I like how you used your concentrate on the paper, or was that just some golden claim?

Latest posts

Latest posts