What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone recognize this marijuana look-a-like plant??

Maybe if they look like that while they are small and you could cut them when they start to overgrow your cannabis but otherwise it's like a painting a target on your crop.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
i was just joking when i said u should plant them near ur shit...

they REALLY need to be planted in front of a dispensary or grow shop... or even head shop!

L

luvaduck

yeah not really stealth at all, but to be a fly on the wall observing all the looks......

hey guy above me, you beat me to it! :biglaugh: I scrolled down through the thread real quick and i was going to suggest that a hydro shop or a dispensary should go ahead and plant a some of these things in the front of their shops, or even all around their shops... that would be an EXCELLENT way to draw attention! I think the cops might even get a kick out of it themselves! I will personally GUARANTEE success to the first company that decides to implement this idea! HELL, i might even start calling :D

also, give it about 10 years or less and I GUARANTEE there will be a bud out there that resembles this plant... there might very well be a cannabis plant created that has multiple buds on it that are this size... the more big business gets involved, and the more the internet networks people, then the more likely this will happen! People ALWAYS want bigger!

THANKS A LOT to BOSCO for identifying this big girl....

everyone else, love the comments! :biglaugh:

Lol I'd pull over!

guys my associates are opening a dispensary soon and i will tell them to plant these outside!!! how long do you think it takes to grow to a massive size like in the pic?

B

BOSCO

Sowing advice: Z. SOW FINELY & EVENLY. COVER THINLY WITH COMPOST OR GRIT. SOW IN A COOL, LIGHT SPOT OUTSIDE IN SPRING. SELECT ONLY PALE-STEMMED SEEDLINGS. GROW ON IN 3" POTS. PLANT OUT WHEN STILL SMALL IN WELL-DRAINED SHELTERED POSITION. FLOWERS 2ND OR 3RD YEAR.