What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Macro Photography by Tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends! :tiphat:

Felt like I should share a couple of macros I made in the past 6 months with you.

Hope you enjoy it :watchplant:

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious|:.

.:|Wild Rose|:.

.:|Cream Caramel|:.

...kiss kiss, goodbye :wave:

mods: if having the strain names sounds like publicity please delete them but leave the pictures :blowbubbles:

:smokeit:

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mates! Thanks for your kind words!

truecannabliss: I used a Canon EOS450d and the macro lenses were a Sigma 50mm DG EX 2,8 Macro, that makes real 1:1.

Right now I updated my cam, I still have the 450d (12mp) but now I also have a 550d (18mp). It allows me to loose less quality when zooming in and it is also better when I use the pictures to print as posters. Next upgrade I hope to make one day would be some top quality macro lenses, the Canon 65mm MP-E, but it is so expensive I'll have to wait a couple of months before I even think about buying it...

Thanks again for your interest and keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks my friends! :tiphat:

This one was also made with my Sigma macro lenses, but not at 1:1, obviously :) Hope you enjoy it...

picture.php

Bob Marley and my Cream Caramel :laughing:

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends!

A few more pics for you, hope you enjoy it ;)

.:|Cream Caramel|:.
BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.:|Wild Rose|:.
Rosetta Stone x The Hog

picture.php
picture.php

Wild Rose scissor hash:
picture.php

Keep it high!

|tommy|

L

lowrydergrower

Very nice man they all look sooo amazing you have some skill with that cam. ;)

echo_chamber

Looks like most of the plants have another week or 2 to go :)

That Canon makes a hell of a trich checker :)

Amazing pics, thanks for sharing. I look forward to getting a full body camera like that to take macro's of that quality. Lighting is half the task, any tips on lighting marijuana for photography?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks friends! You're comments are much appreciated :tiphat:

Other macros I've been making:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of redhead trychs...

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it high :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looks like most of the plants have another week or 2 to go :)

That Canon makes a hell of a trich checker :)

Amazing pics, thanks for sharing. I look forward to getting a full body camera like that to take macro's of that quality. Lighting is half the task, any tips on lighting marijuana for photography?

Thanks for your comments my friend!

Acutally I'm still learnin with my cam and my lenses, I may not be the right person to talk about lighting marijuana for photografy. I use every kind of light right now and I'm trying to find out what's better. I make pics under direct and undirect sun light, under HPS, under fluorescente light, with the flash of my cam, etc, etc. I'm learning alone so it gets a bit difficult to explain how I do it since I not even know most of the terms used when talking about photography :)

I'll be back soon with a few more macros, keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!

Well, just to leave another couple of macro shots :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends! Thanks for you comments!

I have some new macro pics and I'm sharing 2 with you, from an Autoflowering Cream Caramel:

picture.php

picture.php

Stay cool, keep it high :tiphat:

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts