What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember when,.......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Dr. Demento ;)

Fishheads fisheads

dead puppies arent much fun

they dont come when you call

they dont chase balls at all

dead puppies arent much fun

puppied died late last fall

hes still rotting in the hall

dead dead puppies arent much fun

LOOK I REMEMBER

hazy

Veteran
hey vonforne, that black eye commercial was for Taryton (sp?) cigarettes. The slogan was "I'd rather fight than switch."

V

vonforne

Ya but Lucky had one also. I thought. TV add. hmmmmmmm I could swear it was lucky. You know the man with the broken smoke in his mouth with the black eye. Might have been just a billboard advertisement.

Ok, From the land of sky blue water........Hamms Beer.......yuk!

And my dad drank Falstaff beer.

Last edited:

wco68

penny candy
hitch hiking was the best way to go up and down the valley and safe.
ted bundy was in the news.
pot plants grew in town.
7-11 was the new store in town.
seeing john denver a lot
if partys got busted they just told u to go home.
sneeking out at night and the police would tell you dont destroy any thing and you will be fine.
smoking a lot of weed :)

G

greenmatter

i remember when ..... decisions were made for me and i hated it.

now there are days when you truly understand that there are too many no win situations to count ..... and the decisions have to be made anyway. fucked up shit

forty

sport bikes were cafe racers and bean oil exhaust smelled fukin great.... rd400 baby!
YAMAHA-FLATTRACKER.jpg

V

vonforne

here we go......my friend still has his in the basement. we used to zip around on this

picture.php

nukklehead

OMG a AMF'er.. had a 175.. mint and sold it in 88' shoot me..that little one is friggin sweet though

How bout the playin it "kool" commercials before the movies

V

vonforne

How about the Nature Movies at the theater? Any one remember them. Nothing like 2 rams butting heads to Dolby sound @ 100 decibels.

V

vonforne

Does anyone remember watching Disney in B&W @ 6 pm on Sunday night. And then it was Gunsmoke on CBS @ 8 pm.

How about Walter Cronkite as a young man.

I

In~Plain~Site

Does anyone remember watching Disney in B&W @ 6 pm on Sunday night. And then it was Gunsmoke on CBS @ 8 pm.

How about Walter Cronkite as a young man.

Yeppers... later on 60 minutes got into the mix on that Sunday night programming with Disney

Kids today would shit a brick if they only had 3 VHF and 3 UHF channels :)

Fuxxin nostalgia gets me every time :ying:

Other shows:

Family Affair
Dean Martin Variety
Laugh-In
Love American Style
Flip Wilson
Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Sea Hunt

D

draco

ground cork in pop bottlecaps... peeps smoking in the grocery store... Buffalo Bob and Clarabell... nuclear attack sirens test first tuesday of every month... my first beer was Schlitz.

Latest posts

Latest posts