What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom Pics

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420-you will love her! she is a pretty big yielder too. i cut off half her branches(wasnt quite expecting her to get as big as she did)tipped her over(she took up alot a room) and kept her on the edge of the light virtually the whole time-she still hit me with 3 oz. and that was sharing the light with 3 other plants under 600w. anyways...she is real great herb and im sure you will enjoy..good luck..sub

KUSHEATER1

my first cuts that I took of her has rooted along with my sfv and bubba wating on dabney and gdp to take root in the bubble cloner

G

Ahhh the Schroom always nice to see her, once got the chance to grow her, but sadly the clones didnt make it across the Pond:) damn postal workers, keep them pictures coming people:)

high hopes...

MoS:D

A

Aerokush101

WoW, I keep finding these threads and I wish I had it... :violin:

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
almost there...

almost there...

:joint: here's my schrom over 3ft. tall in my SWC/TRON flowered on 9/20/08...Hope this helps :asskick:

^^^^grown under 1K Schrom(background) flowered on 10/1/08 gonna get a great yield. :asskick:

Last edited:

Fire

Thanks for keepin it movin! :smile:

Soil @ 51 days

919schrom-9.jpg

mxpx

love this strain!! the smell it leaves in the air when smoked is nuts!!
36360100_0758.jpg

Last edited:

pineappaloupe

I finally have schrom again! And she is awesome. I just cut down my very first indoor run of her. I didnt get the feeding right, had a quick N def, and did hit her with P hard at the right time, but i think i got it better this time.
I think she grows best when LST'd and topped. This run is untopped and while it is nice, the bud sites are too spaced out to form long colas.
It starts with the first one batch on pic 1,2 and then on to round 2, in temporal order.

mmm frosty. those last 2 are from a week or so ago, which was around day 50

Latest posts

Latest posts