What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel I've already put him on blast and done with the issue honestly and I don't know how I could be any nicer trying to place a second order and giving him a chance to prove everyone wrong. I mean her eis a thread with over 5k views. I don't think the piss change in the big scheme of things he ripped me off for was worth it, lol....

I just wanted to post let everyone know it has gone on a second time and be done with. I have not bothered to contact them at all this second time. The first time was when he was threatening in emails. He also did it to biostimz who I posted instagram links to above. Same story from both me and him.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2. He threatened to release the name and address used for the order when we were initially going through motions. This didn't phase me as I don't use anything real and enjoy using homes for sale with easily accessible mail boxes or other various means to get my seeds. Names are real people out there somewhere.

I think abandoned houses are not safe to receive seeds. Tried this one time in my life years ago and the package was tracked and marked as arrived but nothing in the mail box. I got the seller to send me a refund to the same address and again nothing. People in the neighbourhood could have seen you preparing the mail box/door bell or the postman could have got a clue by wondering about this new recipient in this dead house. From this experience I regard the method as unsafe.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I think abandoned houses are not safe to receive seeds. Tried this one time in my life years ago and the package was tracked and marked as arrived but nothing in the mail box. I got the seller to send me a refund to the same address and again nothing. People in the neighbourhood could have seen you preparing the mail box/door bell or the postman could have got a clue by wondering about this new recipient in this dead house. From this experience I regard the method as unsafe.

always think about the postman does this route like everyday and its his job to know his delivery areas... if there is suddenly a new name he might get the trick...

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
always think about the postman does this route like everyday and its his job to know his delivery areas... if there is suddenly a new name he might get the trick...

This is what i'm saying. He was probably very happy about all these nice seeds - which came in double for him. I hate him.

packerfan79

Veteran
Man that guy is a piece of shit. I will spread his organization as a no go. I am amazed at the length shotty people would go to, to RIP someone off. If he would just conduct himself with some respect, he would prosper.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Sorry to hear ya had to deal with such a sack of shit 40.But very glad it has been posted for the rest of us to see.Hope some thing good comes around the corner for you in the future due to this crap.

Scrappy-doo

GLO used to be legit. More than a handful of orders always delivered with a quickness. I stopped ordering when the guy said he was getting out of the business and transferring ownership to a friend, and then saw he was still listing packs under the same IG account. Far as I know it's still the same guy running it today. The orange tree creator guy. The one who's a breeder but doesn't even smoke. The one who berates people for asking simple questions in the comments of his posts. Dude has a hair trigger. Watch a video or 2 that he's uploaded of himself and ask yourself if that's the type of person you want to do business with. I stopped dealing with them over a year ago even though I had no issues at the time.

eyes

Veteran
I feel I've already put him on blast and done with the issue honestly and I don't know how I could be any nicer trying to place a second order and giving him a chance to prove everyone wrong. I mean her eis a thread with over 5k views. I don't think the piss change in the big scheme of things he ripped me off for was worth it, lol....

I just wanted to post let everyone know it has gone on a second time and be done with. I have not bothered to contact them at all this second time. The first time was when he was threatening in emails. He also did it to biostimz who I posted instagram links to above. Same story from both me and him.

I feel for ya. Seond time i got ripped by members for very small amounts I can easily afford to lose. First one was by Texas Jack who was an intermediatery for Classic seeds for $40 bucks.

Then recently by dsourdog whos a member here for 30 bucks. STAY away from this ahole. Anyone touting to have this and that and all this aint got sheet.`

I feel your pain i got taken for like 600 beans way back in the day by weedseed in 1995. IT JUST plain sucks. But we think back to JB and all the rippin he did to people as well there is just no end to it. I feel your pain. Best to stay with reptable seed banks even if it cost more in the long run. Dont send anyone any cash for any reason.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Never said I use abandoned houses that would be moronic, I agree. The guys website changes to shipped when he ships it have this confirmed by many. Got every other order for the last two months at the place just fine half were over seas. Haven't ever had an issue receiving order in 10 years of doing what I do and definitely is not shipping to abandoned homes.

Also never had issues with getting anything sent in any name to any home I owned and I did that for years. Hell how much fuckin mail do you get at any place you have stayed that isn't yours? Several times a month at the past 8 homes I have lived in...

Abandoned homes that never get mail sure, but different names is never a reason for post man to return a piece of mail tenant or owner has to do that themselves. They can't do that the post office has no idea who has just moved in to any home or is staying there. Comon now...Give it a try for your self. When I first started ordering seeds all of them were under phony names to homes I lived in so you could claim it wasn't yours if you had too. Received orders for years.

But on topic this guy never even sent out the first order or the second. He checks it off on the website when he ships. Mine are still on processing both for months. He pocketed both orders. On his pics in instagram dude looks like he picked up a drug habbit /shrug happens when you are new money and hang around the people he seems to. The claim on the first order was there was no cash...it was sent ups he only showed one side of the envelope and who records there customers names and shit but to use in attempt to silence someone? It's his racket. Pretty clear now.

This guy has a storefront, branded product, packaging, and history of people getting orders. It's really easy for him to fool people. I notice a lot of people saying he has been doing really shady shit for past 2 or so years so he may have been actually legit for some time. He is definitely stealing money now though. He is the one who opens and retrieves all his mail.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GLO used to be legit. More than a handful of orders always delivered with a quickness. I stopped ordering when the guy said he was getting out of the business and transferring ownership to a friend, and then saw he was still listing packs under the same IG account. Far as I know it's still the same guy running it today. The orange tree creator guy. The one who's a breeder but doesn't even smoke. The one who berates people for asking simple questions in the comments of his posts. Dude has a hair trigger. Watch a video or 2 that he's uploaded of himself and ask yourself if that's the type of person you want to do business with. I stopped dealing with them over a year ago even though I had no issues at the time.

It is the same guy and he has been popped a few times for selling other breeders stock that was never sold to him and had been sold out for long periods of time. Cannarado was one of them. One of the instagram links I posted was to people calling him out for it. It was very limited packs and packs he was never sold. He tried to claim he bought them from another vendor.

I noticed the packs I bought from him the second time never were taken from the website for weeks. There were only 2 left of each and I bought the last ones left of both. That was definitely a clue as to what was to come.

Cannavore

Veteran
I have a theory that Therealorangetreecreators, Kre8, and GLO are all the same people. And now flavorcreator or whatever the new account is.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is flavorcreator and GLO for sure ^ dont know about the others. It's his attempt to rebrand.

He keeps saying he is only going to do private sales or that he is quitting. PRetty sure he knows he has ripped enough people off that he can't have a mailing address anymore...I mean someone has to pick that shit up...

He will turn into the next logic (T H C F A R M ER owner) and quit accepting cash and have no address LOL. By the way if people haven't heard about Logics bullshit he ripped tons of people off for many thousands over the past few months on his website and making fake companies on instagram.

All the bunk S1's green point seeds bought and sold (and refunded everyone for) were sold to him by logic. I know this for a fact.

Here is a thread we all made about it. There are some others. He is Apex and Copy Cat genetics. All those genetics are fake bulk seeds. He is still ripping people off on his website through those. He was also Somethingaboutgenetics who he ripped off greenpoint and countless others through. He closed that account though.

If you need to know how I know for a fact pm me.

here is the link to t h c f a r m e r rip off we made:

https://www.rollitup.org/t/buyers-b...-copycat-genetics.965079/page-5#post-14405718

He made 50k$+ easily off this scam. He probably cost Gu~ 50k damages easy.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep 'em coming folks.

The more attention this thread gets the more folks get to see GLO for who they really are.

I'm pretty sure Cannavore is correct about therealorangetreecreator. I do recall seeing that branding early in GLO's days. I believe they are one & the same.

M

moose eater

I've had good luck with James Bean. If someone else has had other than good fortune there, I'd like to know. Seriously.

And GLG has been kind to others I know.

Good to know who's been naughty and who's been nice.

That might be a valuable forum section all in it's own. A section about good, bad, and ugly vendor experiences.

Might save folks a lot of heartache/headache.. Not to mention, $$$.

Or am I referencing something already in existence, and I haven't noted it yet?

brluban

I've had good luck with James Bean. If someone else has had other than good fortune there, I'd like to know. Seriously.

And GLG has been kind to others I know.

Good to know who's been naughty and who's been nice.

That might be a valuable forum section all in it's own. A section about good, bad, and ugly vendor experiences.

Might save folks a lot of heartache/headache.. Not to mention, $$$.

Or am I referencing something already in existence, and I haven't noted it yet?

I have also only had good service from James Bean, last order, got two packs of coastal and they threw me a free full pack of bodhi.
GLG is awesome, you have to wait a couple more days for beans but they always get you some freebies, and they have promos all the time.
SHN has always come through but they kinda pricey/ never give freebies. One time had a couple orders of like ~300 bucks and they threw me a mini pack of sour patch kids candy, straight trolls. :laughing:

M

moose eater

Don't know SHN by acronym, but it's late, so, as happens more and more, maybe my brain's not clicking on all cylinders right now.

JB sent what I ordered, though the 3 freebie seeds were a 'Tora Bora,' and the seeds looked like something not cannabis-like; pretty bad shape. But it was hardcore 100% Indica from the bit of reading I did, and I don't do those anyway, so no loss. Still have them.

Otherwise, they were some of the most personable & responsive folks I've encountered in the seeds biz.