What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home tent grow

insomniac_AU

Thanks mate but there is plenty of room for improvement. One of the many issues I have with running 3 strains with a common nutrient supply is I can't flush the BR properly because it finishes weeks before the others. I would have had it faded out otherwise. I appreciate you dropping by. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Looking good in there...

I hate growing in the heat oh summer...
Thanks mate. Yeah it's a real pain. You Australian? Had a couple of really bad weeks but it's starting to cool off now. Mid 20s celcius is about average this week which is nice. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Day 64

Day 64

Hi all!
Starting to fade out. I'm a bit worried the MM doesn't seem to be maturing very fast. I'm already into week 10 and it looks like it needs a while longer yet. I have no experience with this strain so it might be normal. :tiphat:

picture.php

MM

picture.php

JG

picture.php

Veg Chamber

picture.php

insomniac_AU

nickman

Veteran
Thanks mate. Yeah it's a real pain. You Australian? Had a couple of really bad weeks but it's starting to cool off now. Mid 20s celcius is about average this week which is nice. :tiphat:

No, I’m from the states my man...

But I have a summer that’s about three months long and it can get pretty dam hot and humid... I usually just dial down in the hotter months ...

Those buds are huge man... looks good .