What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Malawi. Flipped on 11/01/2016. First showed pistils around 11/15 or so. This was in a red cup and then spent a week in 3 gallon bag before I did the flip as I was worried after reading stretch stories. It stayed much shorter than expected. Main cola is probably 15 inches from base to tip, but not fully filled in yet. it feels like this plant has another 4-5 weeks to go.

Hows your MALAWI doing must be fat by now:dance013:

Buddler

Veteran
picture.php
Thanks Dubi still working with ace genetics some crosses still got my ABH GT PAN MAL such vigour been looking but have to control my addiction lol..:smoke:

wswise

Hows your MALAWI doing must be fat by now:dance013:

She is looking better, definitely in the swell right now. Maybe one or two tricomes on some sugar leaves have turned brown, but on the buds themselves they are all milky. Still feels like another 2 weeks to go. I've heard that some phenos of the Malawi can take a while longer to finish, and I'm just fine with that. I'm trying to maximize the effect ion this one. Smells 10 times more than my last Purple Malawi, so really hoping for this girl!

Attachments

• 02051.jpg
    02051.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 0205.jpg
    0205.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 02052.jpg
    02052.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 64

wswise

View Image Malawi getting close :)
Looks super similar to my plant, in the bud and leaf structure for sure. How tall is your malawi? Did you top it or screen it? lastly, are you seeing any foxtails in the buds? My PM foxtailed a ton, and this plant is showing just a little bit at the end, but they didn't start until I hit the plant with shooting powder. Great work on yours, looks like you're going to get some of that famous Ace Seeds weight production!

Buddler

Veteran
Looks super similar to my plant, in the bud and leaf structure for sure. How tall is your malawi? Did you top it or screen it? lastly, are you seeing any foxtails in the buds? My PM foxtailed a ton, and this plant is showing just a little bit at the end, but they didn't start until I hit the plant with shooting powder. Great work on yours, looks like you're going to get some of that famous Ace Seeds weight production!

Hi wswise maybe 2.5 ft tall topped once no screen which I do normally gal pot of coco fox tailed like crazy but was to close to lite suffered for a while also hit with a little kool bloom around 8 weeks and was revegged from OD last summer. These plants can yield too ,shes going to be 13 weeks on wed I'm going to get some good final shots and I also have a nice mother to preserve my Malawi in the great white north, thanks for stopping by and keep updated on your Malawi project.:)B

wswise

Hey Buddler I didn't realize you were in B.C. I'm just down the road a little in the Sound. Took some pics today, and nutes went down to 0. Starting to see a few brown trichs, so it's gotta be done in just a few more days.

Attachments

• IMG_20170211_162750.jpg
    IMG_20170211_162750.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170211_162704.jpg
    IMG_20170211_162704.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20170211_162416.jpg
    IMG_20170211_162416.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20170211_162330.jpg
    IMG_20170211_162330.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20170211_162246.jpg
    IMG_20170211_162246.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 51

Buddler

Veteran
Hey Buddler I didn't realize you were in B.C. I'm just down the road a little in the Sound. Took some pics today, and nutes went down to 0. Starting to see a few brown trichs, so it's gotta be done in just a few more days.

Nice shots of flushed and frosty Malawi ready to go wswise Cool you live close small world man.Cheers B :dance013:

Buddler

Veteran
I have a nice GT x going waiting for a pistil or two they take their time showing pre flowers I had three others over the winter all went male. this baby in organic soil hope to restock GT jars as I love this weed and plant it grows like no other huge yields of electric sativa....:bow:

Buddler

Veteran
picture.php

Bet no ones got a Malawi x bubs hash plant yet lol but I do a lil fem pollen got flying knocked up my Malawi with a few seeds so far so good:)

9 weeks, it could go 10 though. I think this is kind of a weird one. I've got some seeds of the new version and a couple of the original ones to try out eventually. Great tasting and nice high.