What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

I like this revised set of rules. I did add one rule.

1. From seed only. No autos.
1a. You can flower from seed if you want.
2. 18 oz. beer cup. Color is of your choice but not to exceed 18 oz.
3. Indica or Sativa or a cross of your choice.
4. Roots cannot extend past the bottom of the cup.
5. Maximum 120 days total.
6. Any medium you feel comfortable with.
7. Everyone will post weekly pictures of their plants.
8. When the time limit is finished we will have a vote similar to the Bud of the month contest.

I am about to harvest the Pandoras Box x OG Kush that I made seeds with. I also have another with seeds a Knights Templar x OG Kush. I might mix up the seeds since they are half sisters.

Lets have some fun gang. :woohoo:Sorry for the delay. Lets see if we can get a couple in this year.

Good Luck Everyone.

V

Last edited:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Subbed! :tiphat:

Since I'm running Non Femmed seeds I've got plans on dropping several then culling males as they define.

Strains;
DJ Short vanniluna
White Widow x Gainsville green
Maui x Trainwreck

delic

I'm in, but not ready. Best get my sh1t together ready to plant tomorrow. The last round had some great grows, let's see what this round turns out

Good luck people

-delic

L

LouDog420

Woowee, light the bong and spark the j's, it's beer cup time!! Thanks for getting it up and going V, always a good time in here.

Gonna be rocking a few casey jones f2s over my way... ;)

Canniwhatsis, all those seeds sound like absolute FIRE!! Can't wait
tiphat.gif

V

vonforne

No problem LD.

I have this plant from a pack of Dreamtime from Shanti. A super stretching female with rock had buds. 6 ft plus with about an ounce or so on her. lol Anyway I made some seeds this round........Pandoras Box x OG kush male, A plant I call Curry bud with little hard spicey buds male and a Hawaiian Sativa\Indica mix male. I caught a couple seeds out of the Dreamtime girl. I think I will run them. I flowered a cut from her at 4 inches and she is now 2 feet or so. Single stalk with no branching. Perfect for a beer cup. Too bad we are not running cuts. lol

I will start mine and let it get 2 sets of leaves and then flower her. or him. I might do 2 seeds just in case.

Let them fun begin.

V

T

Toes.

All right, all right its official like a referee with a whistle.

Im in :big cheesy grin:

going to run one strain.... my bubblegum x (critical mass x beyond the brain)

We shall see how she does.

Gainesville Green was some good smoke back in the day. Kind of a legend in north FL. Can't wait to watch that cross grow.

Good luck everyone.:)

John Deere

Veteran
Great. I just started soaking 4 big seeds I got off my sour bubble run. I'm going to use lc's mix with general organics nutes supplemented with ewc teas. I already know I'm going to run out of room.

benjuanman

Veteran
I'm in like Flynn. Will get some seeds tomoz from my stash. Good luck to everyone and this round should be great coz the first one was fun and entertaining.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Gainesville Green was some good smoke back in the day. Kind of a legend in north FL. Can't wait to watch that cross grow.

Good luck everyone.:)

The straight gainesville certainly didn't do well under the lights, not horrible, but I can certainly tell the seeds I got into were from an outdoor breed! Buds didn't have much bag appeal, but what I ran thru my hash bags gave me the best quality of any run I've done! :pimp3:

picture.php

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I'm in..............again.

maybe this time I'll actually finish.......Still on house arrest.....get the anklet off next week.

Make my decision and post my bean pic tomorrow. good luck everybody.

RODNEY!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
count me in. gonna get everything prepped for the big day tomorrow.

running
Zammer99 (hammerhead x z99 sourmango
HammerAide (hammerhead x ace of spades)
Cheatu (gifted from a medical grower from CO)

looking forward to this missed last year.

subbed!

G

greenmatter

:woohoo:

here we go again!

been going through the "freebee pile" and i'm still not sure what the hell i'm going to plant. some BHO might help me get my mind right.

good to see everybody back from round one! and glad to see all the new faces!

lets get it on stoners! best of luck to everyone!!!!

a big shout out to master V. for getting things rolling again ......... it takes serious commitment to herd stoned cats!:tiphat: thanks boss!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
4 random seeds that i promised would get a chance this time around. have no clue on any strains. just hope i get 1 girl. ok 2.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Choosing is WAY too hard so I gave the wife about ten types to pick from and we will be running one each of these freebies we have received, Lucky Dip, Who's y' Daddy? and Blue Satellite 2.2. I will start soaking them tomorrow, best of luck everyone.

And please recycle.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Dont think i'll make the time crunch... just started my 12/12 14 day's and and still have 10 weeks left... but would love to put some Drizella in the mix.... maybe it'll work out ;) Much love friends and good luck!! SL

L

LouDog420

Come on stagger, we know you got a veg room hidden away behind the dankness of that 4K space. Toss a few extra beans and come play along
moon.gif

A little tipsy, but gonna soak some beans here anyways... Here's to good germin' vibes for all ya'll beer cup fuckers :D

T

Toes.

It's on like Donky Kong....

It's on like Donky Kong....

here's a shot with Sub -tropical storm Beryl for a date stamp :)
picture.php

Just in case that don't cut it...

picture.php

We've got floater's....
picture.php

:big stupid cheesy grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts