What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

B

bench warmer

Welcome everyone.

Hope I can maintain this thread well enough to bring some of you back in here occasionally.

Let's start off with a little Sweet Tooth #3 BHO sculpture.
bigeye.gif

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well let me pull up this first nice big cozy chair here and sit down and get high in the meantime on some sweet frosty candy homie :joint: :biggrin:

:smoke out:

So what's all poppin? :plant grow:

B

bench warmer

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

:) Their seed coats have barely hit water so I started this thread a tad early. :blowbubbles:

Currently soaking:

• Tropical Tooth
  • Grom Bx1
  • Venus
  • Bluetooth
  • Lucifer OG F2
  • Biker Kush
  • Granddaddy Purple S1
  • ECSD S1 (Dr GT)
  • Chem Dawg #4 S1 (Dr GT)
  • Bubba Kush S1 (Dr GT)
  • OG Chem
  • Flodica
  • Oger Kush S1 (Motarebel)
  • Blue Dancer (TRC)
  • Snow Bird (TRC)
  • Double Strawberry Diesel v2
  • Caliazar
  • Trip x Blueberry
Thanks for asking bro! :ying:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop:

:party:

:friends:

This could be the most epic grow ever on IC :good: :respect:

How many beans of each? :biggrin:

Man I'm excited :joint:

MEGA love! :canabis:

B

bench warmer

Cheers SOTF! :)

Only one seed of each strain for now, except for ...

Tropical Tooth (4)
Grom BX1 (2)
Blue Dancer (2)
Snow Bird (2), Flodica (2)

Gotta watch plant numbers :rolleyes: as well as keep a few square feet for living. :biglaugh:

Some of these seed packs are from 2003-2005 & will likely result in a dud here & there. It should be fun anyways. :dance:

Compared to the growers around here, I'm a perpetual noob but I've gotta get some serious growing experience under my hat sooner rather than later, cause I ain't getting any younger. :clock watch:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool Bench :good:

Safety first! :bigeye:

Really excited to see someone give those Tropical Tooth F1's a whirl as not many were released and only a few hundred made total so between the Hawaiian Snow mother that came from 7 year old true old school male/female stock (not the new fems) and the massive candy GF stud Swt #4 male used to produce them there should be some quite special unique progency! And everything else sounds excellent as well, I know that Grom Bx from Phillthy is going to be super frostalicious :smoke out:

If anything does not pop for any reason just replant another in it's place cause I wanna see all these get grown out man! :biggrin: And of course I have to ask if you plan on doing any pollen slinging, hopefully! :greenstars:

Much love, and you apparently won't be just warming the bench anymore with this show! :respect:

B

bench warmer

Pollen shall be chucked unless I'm ominously faced with all female plants.

I'm chomping at the bit to soak more seeds, so if any of these seeds stall for more than a week there will be more put in water asap.

Good news! :greenstars:
Biker Kush, GDP, Chem4, ECSD, Bluetooth, DSDv2, Bubba Kush and OG Chem have already shown tails and are in coco.
Still lots of time for the others to pop yet. :smokeit:

Meanwhile, I guess there's no harm in sharing a few pics of a cross I made from Soma's NYCD and Rez's Chemdog Sour Diesel.
I'll refer to the cross as "Vanished" for now. :Bolt:

Day 31 of bloom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Sweet Tooth #3 at the back of the tent is more difficult to get good pics of due to the 2 Vanished plants obscuring her as well as the Toof's huge sugar leaves covering the buds.

SwT#3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a pic of Toof#3 during a cleanup of the tent last week. (Day 27 of bloom).
She smells sooooo purdy... Like a certain citrus fruit you may have heard of. :biglaugh:
picture.php

GrowForIt

:) Their seed coats have barely hit water so I started this thread a tad early. :blowbubbles:

Currently soaking:

• Tropical Tooth
  • Grom Bx1
  • Venus
  • Bluetooth
  • Lucifer OG F2
  • Biker Kush
  • Granddaddy Purple S1
  • ECSD S1 (Dr GT)
  • Chem Dawg #4 S1 (Dr GT)
  • Bubba Kush S1 (Dr GT)
  • OG Chem
  • Flodica
  • Oger Kush S1 (Motarebel)
  • Blue Dancer (TRC)
  • Snow Bird (TRC)
  • Double Strawberry Diesel v2
  • Caliazar
  • Trip x Blueberry
Thanks for asking bro! :D

Lol pressed for space???? Where at, in the fridge? Lol...

Sound like quite an undertaking, I'm gonna grab a spot near the front before it all fills up.

Best Luck and Dank Nugz
GFI

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you got some serious flowers going on already bench :good:

That Swt looks great man, gonna yield for sure and she is frosty & grapefruity too :greenstars:

I seriously cannot wait to see you rockin all these other strains and making some crosses :biggrin:

So pumped for ya bro and this I predict will be one of the best grows on IC for the new year of 2012 :friends: Much love :canabis:

B

bench warmer

Thanks for being here SOTF! :ying:

Thanks Opus53. It's good to have you looking in. :tiphat:

Hey MeltingPOT :wave: - Here's to hoping I'll get the Lucy F2's to shine nearly as brightly as FiveLeggedGoat managed. :yes:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know why they call it a five legged goat :bigeye:

How we doing on sprouts man I'm getting anxious here :biggrin:

B

bench warmer

Sorry man... You can't take the stoner gardener outta me. :rasta:
Procrastination is how I will eventually roll. :dance013:

Of the beans that initally cracked & got put into coco immediately, only the Biker Kush has broken the surface as of tonight. It did so by sticking it's root tip into the air and then back into the coco at a very rapid pace. I covered the protruding root with medium immediately of course.

The next seeds that cracked were 2 Grom BX1's, DSD v2, Trip x Blueberry and Calizahr & they are also now in soil.

Today, Oger Kush, and UV2 (by ABNormal - which I must have forgotten to include in my initial seed popping list) have cracked, but are barely showing their tails.

Tonight, I have attempted to gently helped the remaining seeds crack their seals manually.

These are:

• 4 Tropical Tooth
  • 1 Lucifer OG F2
  • 2 Blue Dancer
  • 2 Snow Bird
  • 2 Flodica
They are getting a low bottom heat from an AppleTV. Each strain is separately wrapped (loosely) in damp layers of paper towel & placed in a seed sprouting box which has been shaded from all light.

I'll update on these gems tomorrow. Send them some good vibes please. :tiphat:

ps.. Flodica is the only strain involved which I don't have anymore seeds of.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sending mega good vibes man!

You know we always save the best for last! :biggrin:

Thanks for the update brother :thank you:

I'll be here to nudge you along persistently while blazed :joint: Much love :respect:

B

bench warmer

Those vibes are always appreciated & reciprocated, SOTF. :tiphat:

"Best for last" is absolutely right. I have a quirky habit of choosing the least "perfect" looking seeds from a pack to germinate first. :dunno:

These all looked good with one exception: The Lucifer OG seed was very pale. It was the 13th seed of an otherwise healthy 12 seed pack so it was just a practice bean. :D I'll just soak another of those because the pale seed turned to mush last night.

To my delight, Motarebel's Oger Kush (from 2004) showed a bit of vigor in the root tip today & is now in coco. Never been disappointed with anything from Mota and these are definitely some of my older seeds. :ying:

Still pulling for the rest, but I have to go out of town tomorrow, just for the day... Not to worry Brainjerk, my garden's in no danger of abandonment (this time). :bigeye:

Have a good night/day. :wave:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy cow, I don't know how I missed the launch! Looks like it should be very interesting. Beautiful pictures, too!

Latest posts

Latest posts