What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Beautiful markings resinryder....what's that called...the marble coloring?
Is it brindle...or something like that? And what breed is your dog? Very
biker looking in that hat!

Thanks for sharing and entering the pics! :woohoo:

:dance:
dg

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thanks DG. She is an Apricot Brindle colored English Mastiff. The pics don't do her justice. Her color is just about the same as an apricot. The hat was my daughters idea. lol She really is a beautiful baby. She's the same breed as my older one shown below, just a different color.

That is not a love seat, it's a full sized sleeper sofa. The pup will be larger than this one.

This new pic shows the pups color a little better than the ones shown in the post above.

Last edited:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Heres my Kitty!!!

Heres my Kitty!!!

Her name is Eunice Higgins. but she is nothing like that,(I think she was kinda ticked off about the name at first, but got over it) actually, she is more like Eunices' rich sister Ellen ( for you younger posters, the name was taken from the Carol Burnette show )Anyway , heres some photos.

here we are watching Mr. Ed. this pic was taken last winter.

Here she is getting her medicine (this is always fun)

Here she is sleeping.She's usually in the same spot she was when I get home from work as she waas when I left

she hates the camera!!

nobodyknew

Lol - here's my little battlecat - her real name is "skitty skat" tho she also answers to "stop that"...:biglaugh:

And here she is on duty

I know she likes me cos she leaves my face on when she plays - lol

G

Cough Cougher , nobodyknew. Beautiful Friends U have and CCer, I remember that show well.! I had to watch carol burnet and flip wilson back to back in them days.
Ever see that one?

wikidcalibudgrl

Here's a couple pics of my pup,,, :D her names Tiva ,, i'll prolly go get a few pics of her at the park later today and add those in here too :tongue:

big bud

ow ow ow i'll beat you all :woohoo:

roemie.jpg

i got a million of these :wave:

:lurk:

G

tiva

tiva

Wickedcali,
Is that a little pitbull pup? So damn cute. I have two, the pictures are posted.
GM

wikidcalibudgrl

:kewlpics: Highya greenmagic :wave:
She sure is a pitbull :tongue: & Thank you :wink: ,,I musta missed yours,, i'ma go back and look now! I just luv pit pup's :bigeye:
Again,, doin what she loves,,,

EDIT: greenmagic,, your dogs are so cute :bigeye: snugglin,,, :tongue:
,,i forgot the camea when i went to town, :joint: :joint: , so more pics of Tiva soon!

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome!

awesome!

These pics of all your babies are soooo cute, DG, I dont know how your going to deside a winner, they all bring a smile to my face, thanks eveyone! :kewlpics:

70s_PotHead

Go ahead and make his day...just try to get my bud :yoinks:

70s :joint:

Last edited:
G

thanks for giving us another great contest and chance of some excellent prizes icmag. joined too late for the 1 st contest . i ll be giving this 1 a go .great to see all these well loved and cared for animals . all looking fine as ...

you have a hard job on your hands picking some winners dg.

good luck everybody. here s a couple of our 2 super furry family members . :smile: they aint no good for guarding pot. they like to eat it!! :yummy:

click for better look.

peace yall :joint:

Last edited:
G

wikidcalibudgrl said:
:kewlpics: Highya greenmagic :wave:
She sure is a pitbull :tongue: & Thank you :wink: ,,I musta missed yours,, i'ma go back and look now! I just luv pit pup's :bigeye:
Again,, doin what she loves,,,

EDIT: greenmagic,, your dogs are so cute :bigeye: snugglin,,, :tongue:
,,i forgot the camea when i went to town, :joint: :joint: , so more pics of Tiva soon!

Very cute, budgrl! Love the eye with the stripe. HaHa.

LOL! All the pics of pits so far have been sleepy pics. They love the dog's life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.