What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Just thought this sexy bitch could use her own thread. :smile:

I could stare at her all day......she smells like buttery lemons.

GHS Super Lemon Haze @ 35 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P

ProIndica

beautiful plants and photos! i could stare at the 3d photo for a long time,it's amazing looking & with the orange background it just sets it off.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is the 08 cup wnner. Some very good smoke I like it alot. GHS did a nice job with this cross. I jsut harvested 5 plants. 5leg take some macros and put them in my Oficial Macro thread.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your right 5LG she does deserve a special thread ...such a nice looking plant !
whats the expected times on this GHS ?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Right on, thanks for the comments everyone!

The breeder description says she has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks. So, that would put her roughly half way through flower right now at 37 days.

These pictures don't do her justice I'm tellin' ya. She sparkles like a diamond under the hps. I've got another in veg and two more seeds to pop but I don't know if I find another one like this.....anyone think I could pull off a reveg with her?

37 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Take a couple clones from lower branches and root them on 18/6...though looking at the plant and the nugget your are cutting may seem hard. In the end that one lil nug will be a full plant soon. Much more to yield. Also remember it will take longer to root the clone and even longer for it to start growing new green growth. Takes a bit to reverse the powerful flowering hormones. Nice SLH for sure!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks hempluvr, I'll have to give that a shot...

Heres a pic of the full plant taken about a week ago:

picture.php

G

GrowDevil77

a real beauty and a very tasty smoke.
I liked it last year at CC

G

grapepunched

damn nice 5LG, this one looks promising, must say i am pleased
to see a plant from GHS that looks like a winner! i bet you are anticipating
the chop! many harvests

-gp

G

Greyskull

you always have your shit dialed in.
you may have found something really nice there 5LG... good job
:respect:

Anima

WoW!!
Great lookin stuff!

like hemp said- I bet you could reveg, or get cuts if you wanted. They will root faster if you cut off the majority of the flowering top too.

I agree great looking sparkles!

Peace and kindness
-Anima

Latest posts

Latest posts