What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Gamera said:
Oh I think that would go over like a lead zeppelin. I DO have a torpedo tube awaiting the new raid though. All art and no tNa, sorry. I guess I could stick a boob in somewhere. :D

yeah.. do it so you can have a find waldo (boobies) bean giveaway... love the zep comment Gamera :cool::yes: lol... so did you have a looky at my poster? what ya think? loud?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I know... me is a Mentor... I just tell 'em the following advice and comments are solely those of zep and are in no way affiliated with those of ICMag and it's advertisers... it's been 3 months or so? you know how time flies when you're toasted :joint::yes: so knowing that I am not professional... that I am good and stoned... that I used my own buds... lol that it's :ying: radioactive :mad:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
yes PS... thanks I see what you mean... uh oh... what did I do??? I'm sorry... seriously? yes.. I hope so d00d...

G

ok about to finish mine maybe 1 more day of work .. :lurk: it is going to be good . there are alot of great ones .. i saw these new one and had to revise mine .. really great work guys .. impressive..very !!! :dueling:

G

well im still trying to get em in

well im still trying to get em in

im trying :dueling: thats me and this computer lol well don't know what it is so i'll try to pull zeps trick .i'll post else were and link it here

Gamera

drum roll please.

drum roll please.

communion.

I can add or change anything you wish. I can even assist you in boarding the craft.

R

Ronley

GAMERA THATS REALLY REALLY BRILLIANT!!

you need drum rolls and a trumpet!!!

G

MY POSTER PROJECT ..

MY POSTER PROJECT ..

OK GUYS , here we go :lurk: oh and i misspelled cannagraphic. i can fix if i win lol

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Seeeeeeeee, I KNEW we had talent out there! :woohoo:

Keep the entries coming....and you can enter more than once
in this contest.

:woohoo: dg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey sunsimulator sup what up with the amputee on the poster that chick only got 1 leg is her name ilene or if she is japanese it would be irene

buzzerd

i wanna play to

i wanna play to

some great art work going here yall inspired me to dig out some way old stuff