What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harborside In Oakland

When is your next batch of plants being dropped off at harborside?

I am currently growing pot of gold, pineapple punch, Cindy, and sensi star all from harborside.

medikush

MedicinalHerb said:
When is your next batch of plants being dropped off at harborside?

I am currently growing pot of gold, pineapple punch, Cindy, and sensi star all from harborside.

The folks at BPG have requested I drop some off there, which I will probably do next. Next drop will be coming up soon. I will keep people posted. I just took a bunch of cuts.

G

Medikush did that af/goo come from LPC? If so I recommend everyone that needs a very strong Indica to get one. I have grown and smoked it . It took me a while to get used to smoking it because the first few times I did I fell a sleep watching TV.

I've been told by a few people it's actually a Romulan. If it's the same as what I got from LPC it's a keeper.

GCG

medikush

garlic city gro said:
Medikush did that af/goo come from LPC? If so I recommend everyone that needs a very strong Indica to get one. I have grown and smoked it . It took me a while to get used to smoking it because the first few times I did I fell a sleep watching TV.

I've been told by a few people it's actually a Romulan. If it's the same as what I got from LPC it's a keeper.

GCG

I dropped the AF/Goo, tried it out, ran it once, in a small pot, wasn't too pleased....a common strain, very nice but not up to par with the best, so I dropped it....I'm pretty sure it wasn't real af/goo, but I can't say for sure, the sample I grew was not big enough to tell how good it was. I wish I could provide more info about it, but it was not pleasing enough fo rme to keep.

Space constrictions and natural selection are rooting out lots from my garden each cycle. I started out with 50, got down to 35, back up to 50, now I'm back down to about 35 strains, and 25 new seed products to start real soon.

N

Neptune

Big ups for Harborside... I was there today and their clone selection is rockin'
They had a FULL stock!

simpleword

I may have to take a little drive down to the bay. I've been meaning to find an excuse to go down for a while. I've only been back once in the past year since I moved from San Jose.

Last edited:

geezeressa

MedicinalHerb said:
How was the Pineapple Punch? Any tips? What size are those pots? What's your medium? How doees she like nutes/ferts? Details details, enquiring minds want to know!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
they probably figure if he or she needs that much. The wont have a problem in court. If they are selling then they are in big shit. Sellers NO NO.... Caregivers for cheap prices yes yes!!

dankedout

If I call in advance will they be able to let me know over the phone if they have clones in stocks. I'd like to swing by this weekend but I'd hate to get out there and find out nothing is in stock, I know a lot of clubs won't talk about anything over the phone.

D

DJ_highst_

dankedout said:
If I call in advance will they be able to let me know over the phone if they have clones in stocks. I'd like to swing by this weekend but I'd hate to get out there and find out nothing is in stock, I know a lot of clubs won't talk about anything over the phone.

they have been really consistant with the clones lately. If you do call be as discreet as possible. They open at 11am, get there right when they open for best selection. peace_highst

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
most places dont discuss anything over the phone.... sorry. thats why we have threads like this.