What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto or not

Jwilly

Pure sativa landrace F x [lowryder #2 Fx stardawg M] . Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross? Is it possible to create a 100% autoflowering line from this if i ibl it?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross?
~25% are auto. You'll need to cross again with auto, then back cross.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pure sativa landrace F x [lowryder #2 Fx stardawg M] . Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross? Is it possible to create a 100% autoflowering line from this if i ibl it?

Your mother is a photoperiod sativa landrace so whatever you cross with it ... F1 will be photos . Auto gene is a recessive one .

Is your (Lowryder #2 x Stardawg) cross f3 auto or f1 photo ?

- If it's already automatic . Then perfect, go to f2 and re cross 2 plants from those 25% automatic you will found to get f3 full automatic seeds .

- If your (Lowryder #2 x Stardawg) was f1 & not automatic . I don't know if there is possibilities to get auto gene out , but whatever you can't expect uniformity or stability . Better to redo from start .
That means first do lowryder2xstardawg f3 automatic. Then use this result to do your cross . And make this last cross automatic to f3 again .

Buy some autoregs to ease your job dude !

:tiphat: