What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

super CBDx seeds

dual

herbies has. super CBDx seeds. never seen these before. cant find reviews on there strains anybody

Mothra

I grew 3 of these, NYC Diesel, sage & sour, and blueberry headband.
They all had many bananas after 7-8 wks and I ended up harvesting a bit early at about 10 wks cos I was worried about seeds in my other plants.

All 3 were medium height and grew well, the headband was by far the biggest yield, probably the biggest yield so far in my setup (I've grown about 50 plants from 15 or so strains) and has a nice sweet, slightly fruity smell. The others don't smell much.

I've only smoked the NYC diesel so far and found it to be pretty mild, based on that I'm guessing there's at least a bit of CBD, maybe quite a lot. I'll do some TLC tests to compare with my other strains when all 3 are cured, that's the best test available to me as I'm in Australia, no lab tests over here.

I won't be growing them again though cos of the hermie probs.

soil margin

Veteran
I grew 3 of these, NYC Diesel, sage & sour, and blueberry headband.
They all had many bananas after 7-8 wks and I ended up harvesting a bit early at about 10 wks cos I was worried about seeds in my other plants.

All 3 were medium height and grew well, the headband was by far the biggest yield, probably the biggest yield so far in my setup (I've grown about 50 plants from 15 or so strains) and has a nice sweet, slightly fruity smell. The others don't smell much.

I've only smoked the NYC diesel so far and found it to be pretty mild, based on that I'm guessing there's at least a bit of CBD, maybe quite a lot. I'll do some TLC tests to compare with my other strains when all 3 are cured, that's the best test available to me as I'm in Australia, no lab tests over here.

I won't be growing them again though cos of the hermie probs.

Oh bummer. Thanks for the heads up and info. I've found similar things to be true about a lot of the medical CBD strains I've purchased at dispensaries here in Cali. Very common for them to have bananas and seeds in them if you get a bad batch.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm working on a line of CBD dominant seeds
not sure HOW to market them or where... still working on that

Latest posts

Latest posts