What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making oil

Fishfinn

Hey y'all new here
New to the oil making process. My question is about solvents for the extractions. I've been reading Rick Simpsons method which by all accounts looks great and simple. So I've been searching for naphtha to use, looked at some Canadian sites to buy from and found they were talking about vm&p and how they couldn't get it there so they were using lighter fluid. Has anybody use this particular brand of naphtha. If so what kinda results did you get. Second if I can't use this what about ios alcohol 99%. The oil is for medical purposes.
Any help would be great
Thx.

corky1968

Veteran
Don't use over the counter solvents unless you can purify them with proper lab equipment and know what your doing.

The denaturants (possible poisons) in them will mess you up big time. :moon:

This forum may help.

Cannabis Concentrates

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey y'all new here
New to the oil making process. My question is about solvents for the extractions. I've been reading Rick Simpsons method which by all accounts looks great and simple. So I've been searching for naphtha to use, looked at some Canadian sites to buy from and found they were talking about vm&p and how they couldn't get it there so they were using lighter fluid. Has anybody use this particular brand of naphtha. If so what kinda results did you get. Second if I can't use this what about ios alcohol 99%. The oil is for medical purposes.
Any help would be great
Thx.

DO NOT USE NAPTHA!!!!

Search for greywolf holy anointing oil for medicinal. The concentrates thread is where you want to be.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Check my sig for 2 links to use of concentrates for cancer and other illness.