What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis for Cervical Caner

LostTribe

Premium user
Wondering if anyone has any knowledge or experience from yourself or loved ones trying to battle cervical cancer as well as treatment for potentially precancerous cells. A dear friend has already had a colposcopy followed up with a LEEP. Her latest test 5 years since the LEEP procedure came back irregular and I want to try to help her the best I can.

Please anyone feel free to stop in here and comment. It is much appreciated.

Bless,
LT

I would take oil orally and also make something like a suppository so the oil can be placed right near the problem area. Cancer and abnormal cells react quickly to direct contact with THC my wife used oil successfully orally for Leukemia and I apply it direct to tumours on my dog. My dog has 3 tumours under her skin 2 have shrunk to the size of a match head and another has shrunk from 3/4'' to about 3/8'' so far.

LostTribe

Premium user
I would take oil orally and also make something like a suppository so the oil can be placed right near the problem area. Cancer and abnormal cells react quickly to direct contact with THC my wife used oil successfully orally for Leukemia and I apply it direct to tumours on my dog. My dog has 3 tumours under her skin 2 have shrunk to the size of a match head and another has shrunk from 3/4'' to about 3/8'' so far.

I hadn't though about the suppositories that is a great idea. How do you apply topically? Coconut oil infusion?

LostTribe

Premium user
good news is false alarm my friend is ok for now good to know about the coco oil for others though!

Fishfinn

Go to Phoenixtears.com all the info. About oil and healing cancer comes from Rick Simpson. He does not have the oil anymore but it's very simple to make. You need high thc plants in the 20% or higher range with low under 2-3% cbd's. It's all there for you.

LostTribe

Premium user
RSO is so 1990's you need to check the concentrates forum and look into coconut oil infusion as well. You also need to know how to decarb for best edible results.

Best
LT