What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superstone and Pillthy..many thanks guys. How bout some Tom Hill X-18 to celebrate 4/20..cheers..be safe..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

..and a favorite, just landed on Mars..

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow!....i wish i had something more cogent to add to that...let me think for a minute....ah yes,got it!

WOW!
ok,ok,how about more like art speak...

the top image makes excellent use of both forced perspective and limited depth of field to create a dynamic tension between the focused elements and the almost looming background elements seeming to come at you from some fog shrouded and mysterious distance. along with the artful use of lens flare,the curvilinear aspect of the background elements are suggestive of summer light sparkling on some enchanted lake,with the tension between elements perhaps a thunderstorm looming on the horizon....:tumbleweed: happy420 doobie!

afi

Very nice work Doobie! I love the Strawberry with the magenta triched stalks.

Peace, Afi

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS, Unc, afi..many thanks for following along. I have three more pix of the X-18 in my archives..

All of those pix came from this bud, and this is about as far away as you can get with this lense..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Absolutely Sublime Doobie :good:
:thank you: Thank You for sharing your hard work mate, always thoroughly enjoy drooling/looking at your photographs :)
:joint:

More beautiful pics, Doobie. Here's a couple of pics of a mystery strain we got in at work today.

Attachments

• 2361-5a.jpg
    2361-5a.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2361-5b.jpg
    2361-5b.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 12

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More MPE Macros..

More MPE Macros..

...but I figured I would share anyways.

More beautiful pics, Doobie. Here's a couple of pics of a mystery strain we got in at work today.

Plastochron excelent looking bud. Were those captured with the MPE 65mm lense? May I ask what type lighting you use with it and if you're using a focus rail with yours?

Here are more images of my Hummingbird Red, some of the most amber I have.Soaring Sativa it was...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thank You Doobie for continually showing us all your hard work and determination to share with us all, your stunning photos of the girls we all love so much, Thank You :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Goodness..

Strawberry Goodness..

Thank you b00m for your continued support and appreciation of my work. Any time this thead goes dead for three days it needs some fresh MPE macro pixels..so here's my Strawberry...enjoy, DD

picture.php

Last edited:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Doobieduck again"

Just gorgeous DD!!!

Sorry I just have to say it(mr.IceT..is going to be jelouse)....I LOVE you and EVERYTHING you DO!!!!!!!!....I really love you pics and want to learn.......grats ;)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!
Amazing shots!
Thanks for sharing them.
thanks Paulo..

such intense color,pot is a pretty wicked cool plant!
Unc thank you too...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Doobieduck again"

Just gorgeous DD!!!
Darn...I hope you gave me a favorible instead..lol..thanks!

holy shit, awesome pics, i want this lens bad!
what body?
Walt shooting a Canon 50D in those..

...I really love you pics and want to learn.......grats ;)
Mrs IceT..thank you so much, wish I could invite you to the green house for a lesson or two, I really do, but i'm quite disabled and I don't know how big Mr. IceT is! LOL..

Hey we have to show some i'd say are "close-up" images shot with this lens. It does OK with those but is not my favorite for this type image..cheers..Hummingbird Red..DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php