What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buju09

NYCD Ghetto Macro, using a small magnifying glass

picture.php

NYCD - Soma's...I hope

picture.php

8 ball Kush - Barney's Farm
picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

Chem D @ 38 days

picture.php

nevermind the claw.ppm's too low too early on So she was eating faster than she was drinking......She's gonna put out a nice pile of weed.......Damn she smells like putrid bad breath though........

lower flowers
picture.php

picture.php

Pre 98 Bubba @ 42 days

picture.php

picture.php

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
yeah yeah whats THE ONE ?? some frost coming off her!!!...my word! :woohoo:

From one of the breeders....

Quote;
T.O. [The One] History

"The female of this cross was an IBL acquired in late 1970/early 1971 from the BOEL[Brotherhood Of Eternal Love] in Laguna Beach. These were seeds from the Kandahar region in Afghanistan.

The male was from a seed group acquired in late 1976/early 1977 from the initial Thai sticks imported into Southern California. The packs were in 22 kg. bundles. 20 kg. were Thai sticks - bamboo sticks tied with silk thread. The differences in the actual color of the threads designated the specific production region/district. The 'other' 2 kg. in the bundles were 'un-tied Thai buds' (aka 'dealer's choice') and it was from this initial/original shipment (around Christmas 1976) that these seeds originated.

2 IBL seed groups. The Kandahar seeds were 're-generated' in 1978 in 2 processes. One was in a greenhouse set-up and the other was a traditional 'grow room' with HID lights.

The seeds from both of these breedings were mixed to insure genetic diversity. Or at least as it was understood by the rag-tag group of pollen chuckers. LMAO

In August of 1983 the 2 seed groups were crossed and the seed collected and cataloged. In the spring of 1984 a large number of this breeding (F1) were germinated and through a process it resulted in 10 specific phenotypes - one of which was the T.O. and another that is floating around known as T.B.O. - twin sisters as it were.

The T.O. will give you massive resin set. The 'high' is rather unique. The Thai influences definitely come through but are tempered by the Indica genes. Still though in the end the final product, correctly cured (about 5 - 6 weeks) will give the grower some of the finest medical/recreational cannabis you'll ever have the chance to enjoy.

I've been growing the T.O. for 27 years and having tested over 75 'real-deal strains' I've never moved away from this cross in spite of the many 'challenges' associated with this level of sativa (Thai) genetics."

LD

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
From one of the breeders....

Quote;
T.O. [The One] History

"The female of this cross was an IBL acquired in late 1970/early 1971 from the BOEL[Brotherhood Of Eternal Love] in Laguna Beach. These were seeds from the Kandahar region in Afghanistan.

The male was from a seed group acquired in late 1976/early 1977 from the initial Thai sticks imported into Southern California. The packs were in 22 kg. bundles. 20 kg. were Thai sticks - bamboo sticks tied with silk thread. The differences in the actual color of the threads designated the specific production region/district.

LD

trippy brings back so many memories, my pops was a BOEL member
He had the Red String sticks....

Latest posts

Latest posts