What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

??? about gelatin for piss tests

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anybody know how to use gelatin for passing a piss test?

And...

Does anyone have any real experience with it?

Any stories about it would be helpful. I have a friend who's mill is closing down, and he's trying to get a construction job. He has two young girls and needs this job.

Peace, good will,
cc

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i have real experience using fruit pectin twice and know a few other people who've used it as well.

how i used it was i mixed 1 pouch of the pectin gel and 1 part water so it wasnt as thick (still pretty nasty tho).. if you add a little lime juice and chug it its not so bad.

the UAs i took were alll done in the lab and sent off somewhere, not that dipstick shit. another guy i knew used this on a regular basis when he met with his parole officer.

its the one in the blue box
i swear by this shit

trippytroll

its pectin.

I havent done it, but I know someone who tried it and did not pass.

It seems like a sound method, apparently the concept is you mix certo (made by kraft) or probably any other pectin with gatorade (yellow or orange). a few hours prior to your test. apparently it will coat your urinary tract, then whatever you piss afterwards will be what you have drank after the gatorade.

sorry Im not of much use, but my friend who used this method is fairly intelligent, said he followed the direction of a friend to the T, and failed. if your friend does decide to try this method, remind him it isnt 100%.

sorry I couldnt be of more help, best of luck!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
yeah i forgot to mention drink it around 2 hours before the test and make sure you pee before the test!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, guys. :)

Steppinrazor!? I haven't seen you in the grow forums in a while, have I? I thought I used to see you in there more often? Maybe I'm just tripping. hehehe :)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Time and time again I've seen people ask about the best way to pass a piss test. The commonalities I've seen among them is distilled down to 1 fact: copious amounts of fluid. If you drink tons of water for the days leading up to your test...and then another ton of water (like gallons) the a.m. of your test.....it will dillute the p.p.m. of the thc or whatever you're testing for.
All the "old" formulas that have goldenseal and a bunch of other herbs in it is just fluff....it all comes down to the massive amount of water you take.
My brother was on probation for a few years....and passed every time with tons of liquid.

Good luck M8.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Most tests today will come up diluted if you drink that amount of water.
then you'll just be forced to take another UA..

i dont know, everyone seems to have a different method or idea, i just know whats worked and hasnt worked for me.

luciano28

I have used SureJell and Certo also with good results. Mix up a gallon, try to finish it up 1/2 hour before you walk in, make sure you take a piss at home before you piss in the cup. God awful nasty stuff too. If the test is halfway decent, they will know you drank something, your creatine levels will be through the roof, but its good for buying time ime.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
See, people often fail to mention the TRUE way to pass EVERY aspect of any drug screening. You have to take Creatine in the day(s) before the test to allow you body time to process it into CREATINENE. If your sample does pass initial inspection and does get passed onto a lab for analysis, they will test the level of CREATINENE for dilution.

I can attest to the effectiveness of Herbal Clean "Q Carbo" available from any GNC. Get the big bottle, it costs @ $50. But, the creatine in these drinks is ONLY effective if you take them the night before the test and use water for the remainder of time before the actual test. However, most of my friends who have tried these drinks report that you should expect to have the "shits" for a few hours after.

A better method is: go to any health food/ vitamin/suppliment store and get a bottle of B12 vitamin pills (adds color to diluted urine) and a bottle of Creatine suppliment pills. Take the recommended dose of Creatine for several days prior to testing and use the rec. dose or a bit more of the B12 on the day of the test to add color back to the urine.

The only other thing to be added to this method is, on the DAY OF testing, for several hours prior to testing: Drink enough water, at a comfortable pace so that you are voiding your bladder every 15 minutes for about an hour PRIOR to the test. At this point your urine should be dilute enough so that you will pass any dip strip type testing.

I have smoked Kief laden joints the night before testing, and using this method STILL passed a test to enter the property of a major US Pharmaceutical Corporation less than 24 hours later.

I wouldn't suggest you do the same as my metabolism is QUITE fast, but I am a daily smoker as well and wanted to attest to the effectiveness of the ONLY solution to drug testing: DILUTION with PROPER STEPS TAKEN TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LAB'S ABILITY TO TEST FOR SAID DILUTION......

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
urine test one of easiest to pass,,,only second to mouth swabs....

If it is the simple clinic urinalysis test (that is so common with majority of employers),, than really i would SUGGEST buying a bottle of synthetic urine.

I have never been supervised while filling the cup for a job,,, and never had my pockets searched.

In fact,, last time i had a few tokes before jumping in the shower and going to take the test,,,passed it ,, while still semi-stoned :jump:

The product is use is called "quik-fix" and can be found easily among online suppliers and/or local headshops.

http://www.keepshooting.com/selfdefense/fake-urine/fake-urine-pass-drugtest.htm

^^^
i havent used that site,,as our local shop sells it for same price ($30+tax)

but there is a picture and description,,,to give you better idea.

i have used creatine,,,the cleansing drinks,, all that shit ::: NEVER worked for me,,, big boy+++high tolerance >>> QuikFix was GODSEND,,,had helped me get jobs i normaly wouldnt apply for,,, 6for6 tests,,,never failed 1 of em:::best 30 bucks you can spend yer money on

smoek well my freinds &&& keep it ez.--BhT

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
2 points: 1) got some info. from a friend (what's up King!) that drinking alot days before the test is unnecessary. It's the day of the test that's important.
2) I guess years ago they didn't test for dillution, maybe that's quite possibly an issue now. I think it's a good idea to attempt to replace those items that would be dilluted or follow some of the other great suggestions above from Big Herbtree and Imnotcrazy.

K++++ for your suggestions guys.....some + rep. for ya if I'm not all repped out.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
urine test one of easiest to pass,,,only second to mouth swabs....

If it is the simple clinic urinalysis test (that is so common with majority of employers),, than really i would SUGGEST buying a bottle of synthetic urine.

I have never been supervised while filling the cup for a job,,, and never had my pockets searched.

In fact,, last time i had a few tokes before jumping in the shower and going to take the test,,,passed it ,, while still semi-stoned :jump:

The product is use is called "quik-fix" and can be found easily among online suppliers and/or local headshops.

http://www.keepshooting.com/selfdefense/fake-urine/fake-urine-pass-drugtest.htm

^^^
i havent used that site,,as our local shop sells it for same price ($30+tax)

but there is a picture and description,,,to give you better idea.

i have used creatine,,,the cleansing drinks,, all that shit ::: NEVER worked for me,,, big boy+++high tolerance >>> QuikFix was GODSEND,,,had helped me get jobs i normaly wouldnt apply for,,, 6for6 tests,,,never failed 1 of em:::best 30 bucks you can spend yer money on

smoek well my freinds &&& keep it ez.--BhT

Seconded...

Substitution is THE only sure-fire method of beating a drug test.
I swear by QuickFix myself. It's gotten myself and my lady out of a few pre-hire jams...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
panopticist said:
Seconded...

Substitution is THE only sure-fire method of beating a drug test.
I swear by QuickFix myself. It's gotten myself and my lady out of a few pre-hire jams...

Another sure fire method:::

Drink 66 gallons of water upside down while counting back on yer ABCs and peeing through a hefty sponge>>HAHAHAH

:laughing:

Iv had some friends tell me some wild shit they try and do to pass em drug test <<i always ask WHY???? 30 dolars guranteed to pass>>good to hear some others on same page>>>shit is a GODSEND,,no joek :joint:

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
Another sure fire method:::

Drink 66 gallons of water upside down while counting back on yer ABCs and peeing through a hefty sponge>>HAHAHAH
Shoo! At the end of the day, I want my kidneys to still function, thank you very much!

Still, it does sound like a lot of people will go through the most involved and complicated process just to HOPE that they'll pass a DT.

Personally, I want guarantees. Follow Big Herb Tree's advice, get some QuickFix, and KNOW you're good.

Besides, I've got enough going on in my days to where I don't have two or three hours to stand around pissing...

hyperion04

Hello, everyone... I'm new here, but I thought I'd chime in on one of the silly things someone told me to try (thankfully i know better... lol) He told me whenever he needed to pass a UA he would drink a gallon of water with bleach (yes, you heard right...) added to it... Said he added several drops to the water and it worked. I just had to laugh inside... Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but I thought youse guys would get a pretty good laugh from it...

hype

cpt.kush

dam it man !!...i just had an interview and there gonna want a UA for my 2nd interview monday no time to order QICK FIX ..iv been serching the web and found a tonic of 16oz of water cyann pepper and lemon ??...has anyone tryed this??

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
the pectin gatoraid and creatine from gnc would make a shure bet,dont give morning urine pee atleast 2 times befor test ,and give a clean catch start peeing inthe toilet first thenfinish in the cup ,10-4

melvin2

Please pay attention

Please pay attention

This link has all the information you need to pass a test using dilution with 2 complete guides to dilution. There is no gelatin or pectin and there is definitely no drinking of water days before your test. Supplies: gatoraid drink mix powder, creatine supplement, vitamin B complex, water, aspirin, (JJscorpio's guide in that thread says to use rolaids)

Dilution: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96956

This info should be in a sticky for drug test links or something, along with my other thread on substitution: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96959

good luck to all