What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-=Phatty's 2200W Soil Strain Bonanza!=-

phattybudz

Well I had to chop a purps because of a mite infestation (weird it was only one plant...) and some because of powdery mildew. Here's the 5x5, chopping tomorrow.

Check it:

bubblegum

trainwreckxmango

And powdery mildew- hindu skunk... It's not that bad, but I'm thinking I might just bubblebag it... if I can't see it on the buds is it alright?

phattybudz

:muahaha: Well so far I've pulled 26 ounces, I've got 2 big ass white widow going in the 4x4 and started a new cycle in there. I've also got some amethyst, sour diesel, and white widow still going in the 5x5 with a new cycle in there as well. I figure about 6 ounces left to pull, and I lost about 5 to powdery mildew/bugs (went into hash.) So all in all 32 ounces (37 if I hadn't gotten that damned pm!)

About .4gpw... not great but considering the pm loss and the hermies I had, I'm still pretty stoked. Got some dank ass shit too. I'll post up some cured shots in a week. :jump: :muahaha:

Last edited:

robbiedublu

Did you ever figure out your fungus gnat problem? I have em in my room and gnatrol will control them but not eliminate them. I have to apply it every couple of weeks and it takes a few days to make a difference.

phattybudz

Those bitches are still around actually... mites too! they're in check with neem oil and gnatrol but I'm probably going to bug-bomb the whole place... I'm not sure.

Barnt

Nice harvest. PM sucks! I lost about half my crop on my last batch due to it. I wanted to use it to cook, but when the branches dried, powder would just fall off my Artic Sun. Figured it wasn't worth it so in the trash it went.

Latest posts

Latest posts