What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Efficient DANK grow**

HorseMouth

I really like the Pics Update from today.
Well Done!
Does your cold air dump come downright on top of your plants? Just asking about the color variation in your room.

Peace

no the ac just gets pumped out of the unit which sits in the corner next to the plants. The air is circulated throughout the room via multiple box fans. The plants are also moved around the room daily.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin right!
nice beers man!
gotta keep the thirst quenched while working hard!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Sick thread bro! Loving those colors in all the recent shots... Is that most just from cooler temps?

WHat does your Albert Walker smell like?

Yeah im sure my cooler temps definitely help contribute to the purp... The ones that are really purple in the pics are Purple barney, and Sour Dave which both turn a little purp at the end anyway. I also use purple maxx snowstorm and snowstorm ultra and gravity.

Albert tastes sooo good!! It is like a citrus fuel skunky flavor. Its one of my favorite flavors!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts