What's new

whats ur favorite oldie????

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I have at least 5000 tracks on my HD that qualify as 'oldies'.........you expect me to pick a favorite?

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

pretty much any thing by Brenton Wood or "Searching for My Love," Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces , always gets the lady's

G

gotta be pink floyd - the first track on dark side of the moon (i think it's called breathe or else speak to me). gotta love that song. and then there's a few led zeppelin songs that tie for second. led zepplin and pink floyd are definitely the best bands for oldies

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

im sorry but i dont wanna be the oldie police, but to me zeppelin , floyd, iron butterfly are not oldies. there more classic rock right?

i listed to oldies growing up (damn gangster uncles)
isley brothers, Art labo disc. UNCHAINED MELODY RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS, tower of power, chubby checker. Aaron Neville - tell it like it is.

u know thats some oldies , makes me wanna go buy a 32 of miller highlife with a paper bag around it and play some dominoes like old times with my uncles in the front yard

go to killeroldies.com the art laboe show, gr8oldies there u know all the oldies but goodies ,

Last edited:

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Little Stevie Wonder has been in regular rotation for me lately.

Favs have been Living for the City and Pastime Paradise and Ordinary Pain.

kroniccal

GR8shoeBaDizzle said:
im sorry but i dont wanna be the oldie police, but to me zeppelin , floyd, iron butterfly are not oldies. there more classic rock right?

i listed to oldies growing up (damn gangster uncles)
isley brothers, Art labo disc. UNCHAINED MELODY RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS, tower of power, chubby checker. Aaron Neville - tell it like it is.

u know thats some oldies , makes me wanna go buy a 32 of miller highlife with a paper bag around it and play some dominoes like old times with my uncles in the front yard

go to killeroldies.com the art laboe show, gr8oldies there u know all the oldies but goodies ,
hells yeah i know exactly what how u feel bro! those right there are the gangster classics!!!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
genkisan said:
I have at least 5000 tracks on my HD that qualify as 'oldies'.........you expect me to pick a favorite?

I know that feeling 2 x 360gb sata's that are full of music
if you search for MP3 on the drives windows just says more than 10,000 items
but favorite has still got to be the classic Comfortably Numb

D

Don Cotyle

Long Tall Sally by Cactus, released in 68.(Sneeking Sally thru the Alley) With the pre Mountain members Leslie West, Corky Lang and Felix Papalardi.

Can't forget Zeplin,Zappa,Floyd,Steppin Wolf,Iron Butterfly, etc.etc.etc.!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm... that's got to be 'Bad Neighborhood' by Ronnie
& the Delinquents, classic early southern blues/rock.......

quite high on my list which shifts depending on mood, surroundings, etc....

cpt.kush

thats what im talkin bout KGB47..."SOUL"MUSIC dont get me wrong when i say soul i mean make yu wanna get up out your car and get jiggy wit it !!...lol

kroniccal

natural high-bloodstone, lets get it on-marvin gaye, reasons-earth wind and fire, me & you-brenton wood, living for the love of you-isleys,...and barbara mason