What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best bloom booster

G

guest5703

imo you should use the bloom booster that came with the rest of your line of the nutrients your using.....They should act upon each other and result in a better product...

House & Garden ;)

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
caligreen said:
imo you should use the bloom booster that came with the rest of your line of the nutrients your using.....They should act upon each other and result in a better product...

House & Garden ;)

unfortunatly canna dosen't sell any bloom booster... so i have to use another booster... Like one from the 15 of AN?

gramsci.antonio said:
unfortunatly canna dosen't sell any bloom booster... so i have to use another booster... Like one from the 15 of AN?

update yo bookmarks my friend!

http://www.canna-uk.com/products_additives/about_cannaboost.html

We introduced the CANNABOOST Accelerator at the Dutch Highlife Fair 2006. It’s a product that we are proud of! And the first CANNABOOST users who have reacted very positively to the product have further increased this pride.

The advantages of growing with CANNABOOST Accelerator include:

• Better Yields

• Suitable for use with all growing mediums and substrates

• Even higher yields in combination with PK 13/14

• Better ripening and strengthened immune system

• Fuller, more powerful taste

CANNABOOST Accelerator is a product that distinguishes itself from the existing booster products in every aspect and is also typified as being: “The new boost generation”.

With this product we have again proved that: Quality proves itself!

Haven't tried it, just bought some today. They also make an organic version called......BioBoost

-stb!

Last edited:
G

Hi

Ive been using Canna Boost for 2 years now, they produce 2 types, BioBoost and Boost, BioBoost has the brown label, they are roughly the same price. BioBoost is the organic twin product to Cana Boost

I yield an avergae of 4.7oz per plant now using soil and 1200w lighting. Previous to using BioBoost i was getting 3.6oz per plant ( everything else the same )

I use it in conjunction with 13/14, Bio Bloom, FishMix, TopMax, Canzyme and Alge-Mic

It is expensive tho, at £40 per ltr in the UK, 1 bottle takes 8 of my plants thru to harvest in a soil grow so you can end up pending hundreds on this product if you use it on all your plants.

Id get one bottle and run it on a few of your plants alongside your current nute schedule to see the diference it makes in your grow

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

G

lets play with canna out

12125IMG_1646.jpg

sophisto

PK 13 14 is the only booster Canna offers in the states....In Europe they have a product called boost. Not to be confused with Bio Boost, which is by the way an awesome flavor enhancer and sugar supplement, which can boost flower developement as all other sugar additives can.....PK 13/14 is an enhancer have run it with and without.....With was better.....The plant needs the extra P and K at that stage of developement...(4th or 5th week of flower).

G

guest5703

Thanks Sharon, soo see they do have a bloom on their line! haha Damn Djff, that shot working with canna outdoors looks delicious!

Kosmo, you got any shots of H&G in working in full flower? I would love to see them especially because I just switched from FF to H&G. PEACE

FF outdoors in coco 'Green Crack'

Ahhh the great outdoors :laughing:

Last edited:

Kosmo

caligreen said:
Kosmo, you got any shots of H&G in working in full flower?PEACE

nah sorry bro, cam took a dump on me a few months back. Planning on starting another thread here, a 100% coco bed show ASAP. Either all pre 98 bubba kush or master kush, not sure yet. I've been in a fight over my pay checks as of late, so as soon as i get those i plan to buying a new cam, probably another powershot canon :D

GreenCrack looks bomb BTW :D

Peace
-Kos