What's new

anyone tried OPTIMUM coco A+B??

theoldmaindrag

Hi all, ive been lurking on these forums for quite awhile, ive tried many different nutes on coco searching for the best most cost effective system.
Canna A+B worked perfect but is quite expensive. Hesi is cheap but the results were not as good as Canna. I had pretty good results with Flora Nova Bloom for flowering in coco.
I found a brand of Nutes at hydro shop in Quebec called Optimum Coco A+B
there is an A+B for Veg and an A+B for Flower. The owner says they are the industry standard and that they work really well. I had never heard of them, has anyone on this forum used Optimum A+B before?? Any info would be great, thanks a million.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Optimum are made by growth technology....the clonex, ionic and forumlex ppl, their stuff is usually pretty good. So they do an optimum for coco too now huh....optimum 2 part was their 2 part general purpose hydro nutrient.... they aslo made one called "Europonic" buffered for rockwool slab growing....
I havent used the stuff ur talking about but the groth technology products i have used have been good, especially formulex. get a small set and try it....

Kosmo

I think hes asking about Optimum Hydroponix, out of Laval, QC, Canada. Not Growth Tech. Optimum Eurponics...

I use their Fulvex, witch is their fulvic additive. Iam loving it so far.

Heres their site > http://www.optimum-hydroponix.com/

Their additives are real cheap and affordable.

But their coco A+B is 5$ more per bottle (at least for me) then canna, so i only buy their fulvex for 7$ a liter.

When the first shipment came in, i was right their saying "wow a new coco nute, give me :D " lol. decided to wait to see what people say about the product before i go and buy some. a few weeks ago, they had a good amount of people coming back saying they loved the product, easy to use, very stable. maybe down the road i'll give her a shot, but tell then, Canna :D

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
I know I am a little late on this thread but I must share my results. I use the Optimum hydro A&B with all of their addatives. It is by far the best ferts I have used, in the past I have used Pure Blend Pro, Flora Nova and GH 3 part ferts. I am not quite done with grow, however I can already tell that my yeild might be up as much as 25% using Optimum products. The ferts are fairly cheap and if you stick to the fert chart that optimum gives you then you should have very healthy plants. Hope this helps.

Grobot

I've got a couple girls growing in coco and I'm using Optimum A+B (not the coco-specific nutes you mentioned, but I just add some Sensi Cal/Mg Mix for the coco) and they seem to be quite happy. I've used Optimum's Humex, Fulvex and SuperMax B1 products and have been very happy with the results. Give them a go and let us know what you think!