What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

G

ok let the fun begin..this is going to be a 1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watt grow with 4 ft of vertical space to grow in...the strain is white widow x bogglegum clone...she was just transplanted into the waterfarm after vegging 2 weeks in dwc tubbler...she will get one week of veg in the farm then to flower she goes..this should be fun..peace

Last edited:
G

lots of air...blower in bottom and two 48 volt dc fans in the top..shut and sealed it does not get above 80 degrees..tested before the plant was put in...im still working on the cab but its cool for sure..the plant is really drooping in the pics because of the transplant

Last edited:
G

kind of sloppy but efficient thats my style...i will pull some weight with this one...i was going to do a scrog but not really enough surface area so it will be a bush instead..lol...im shooting for anything over 9 ounces...wish me luck

Last edited:
G

i hope so...i just really want to see how much i can get with a 400 and 4 sq.ft..the plant is a proven yielder...the temps are in control...no more reveging of plants for me after the haze reveg...to much of a pain in the ass..peace and thanks for stopping by more to come

G

well the glass fell on my plant and split two branches one i had to remove...the other is healing...it looks like i will give her one more week to heal her wounds...then the fun begin..peace

Last edited:
G

i did not break it..i knocked it off when opening the cab and it fell on my plant i still have it...i just put a bigger piece so it cant fall off anymore...i use only tempered glass..if it breaks its not dangerous...peace

hazy

Veteran
howdy brainthor
so the glass is helpful in light dispersion or? :confused:

anyway it looks nice. i broke a main branch off a plant just a day or two ago :bashhead:

yeah man, you're right about that kali mist being sexy.
i think i was getting wood just looking at her :D

G

yes the design of my ghetto cab with big wattage in it is...a stanly type blower in the bottom blowing hella wind up to the top of the cab...the glass stops a lot of the heat and the large 6 inch 48 volt dc fans extract all of the light heat...in the heat of the day it is 79 in my cab....time to smoke some of this..its the same cut and fucking stoney as hell

Last edited: