What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-<<[ NorthernLights and Bubblegum ]>>-

mrgrowmez

i dont have any eperience with that many plants but i would go for 6 under each lamp....its my gut feeling so you 'd be better off askin a more experienced grower. but i think like you, with more space and easier access for TLC i think they would do great..........

kovenant

thanks mate, and thanks for being upfront about your 'guess' :headbange

i just transplanted all my rooted clones to veg, i'm veggin all 18 (well, 19 actually since a roomie wanted to try a romulan) and i'll be keeping one of the nicest looking for a mother, and maybe the rommy too. going to base this first one off the 18 as i had originally intended... and if it gets too crazy i'll pull some out. but i doubt it would come down to that... maybe more like me wading through a jungle. either way, if its bad - next time i'll do a bit less and let them get that extra TLC and spacing for light. if you're interested follow my grow - i know im excited! :rasta:

mrgrowmez

ok just weighed up and put the last nl into a jar to cure.....i got 61 grams from it.

so all together i harvested 171 g of buds and a couple of ounces of trim.

not too bad for my first attempt and i learned so much, cant wait to get going again! cheers for kepeping me company fellow ICers :wave:

grow safe

mrgromez

mrgrowmez

Oh man im almost at the bottom of the harvest jar and i just want to say after nearly a four month cure the bud that is still there is smelling gorgeous and tasting ****ing great. next time i might to try to cure for 2 months at least before smoking......hahahaha oh man who am i kidding