What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Podcasts

Mr.Miner

I wasn't sure where to add this so I figured this was good a place as any. I remember seeing something, somewhere, sometime about podcasts but my memory is dusty, at best.

I have been listening to 'The Potcast' for a few weeks now and it is really, really fantastic. The host interviews some very smart and passionate breeders and growers the like of: Duke Diamond, Mr. Soul, Bob Hemphill, Bodhi (the Bodhi one is a 2-part-er and is a must-listen if you like him or are interested in him). Heavy Dayze is the host of the show and he does an amazing job.

I also started listening to 'Marijuana Today Business and Politics Podcast' which is good for recent legal and decriminalization issues.

Just wanted to share those with anyone interested and please feel free to chime in with what you like to listen to- podcast-wise. Thanks!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have a podcast thread in The Library, would love for you to add your input.

Last edited:

Maple_Flail

I don't mind Adam Dunn's stuff(adam dunn show) most of the time.

its a bit of an amatur hour interms of the podcasting in general,constant tech issues but there are great shows here and there.

redlaser

Veteran
Tad from Kisorganics has some good guests. Microbeman, Coot, an insect person, blumat person, Rick Solomon was one. About 12-15 podcasts, all were worth listening to.

Mick

Veteran
I love Aubrey Marcus podcasts. He interviews super interesting people and is a favourite of mine. Got a psychedelic, shamanic, philosophy and health bent. Joe Rogan has done at least a couple of podcasts with him.
Watched an awesome podcast that Joe Rogan did recently with Dennis McKenna last night.

Latest posts

Latest posts