What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

somoz

Veteran
thanks doods.....still got about a month worth of growin so lets not get too carried away on the ass smacks and high fives......haha....give me 30 more days: then i'll be a happier camper......and thanks again for the kind words before keefy.........that shit helps with situations like i'm going through..................cheers!!

moz

guineapig

Veteran
Somoz say ya mon!!!!

Any problems with humidity?

Good to see you fight the good fight!!!

:ying: we are not men we are guineapigs :ying:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice space you got there, how to you tend to the lower growth on those big plants, do you trim them at all?
Peace

G

:yoinks: OMG Moz those look like giant redwoods. Looks like in 30 days you'll be pulling the old chainsaw out and yelling TIMBER!!!

Nice job bro. Hang in there women are like buses, if you miss the first one there is another one coming soon. Life gets better bro.

GCG

somoz

Veteran
lack of air for 48hrs......see what it looks like

lack of air for 48hrs......see what it looks like

So yesterday, i popped into the flower room and smelled something really weird....at first i thought it was the AN big bud.....cause that shit can make your rez smell a little funky sometimes imo.....

Well i was already out the door and didn't have time to really inspect but i knew something was up cause the smell was like dead carcas......more like dead roots......haha........So i pop up there tonight and right away i can see one of the TW trees has been straight jacked from lack of o2....the airstone was dislodged from the air line.....too much pressure i think....the linear pumps are really crankin..........

Get down to the bucket open it up and the insufferable stench of rottin roots flies up into the nostrils.......makes me fuckin gag that smell........anywho, threw her in a seperate bucket with the quicks and cleaned her off, but didn't have time to drain and refill the system.........was out the door again........haha :yoinks:

So, here's a pic of what a plant looks like without o2 for 48hrs.......wish i could do a scratch and sniff.......some eyes would be rollin.........haha

all the green.........and then the yellow....it'll set her back a bit but she'll still pull through........

the co2 and controller

somoz

Veteran
sorry: i didn't even answer the ?'s......don't feel like going into edit cause the server keeps actin up.........so forgive the double post

Hey guinea....nice to see ya pop in and tru dat pig........where all a bunch of guineas......No problem on the humidity front........holdin it at just under 70 right now and then i'll kick it down to the 30 40's last couple of weeks of flowerin.

@ true: thanks for poppin in bro...........depends on the strain and what i want out of it......i like the bubble hash off the TW so i'm gonna let the undercarriage develop so i can get some popcorn for the bubbelator, but if i'm lookin to increase mass on top cola's i'll trim the base......with the vertical lighting they get a decent amount of light for what i'm looking for.........feel free to ask any more q's ya got

hey garilc......only way to look at it if ya wanny stay on the sunnyside dood........thanks........

lets see how this tw recovers......i think within 4 days we'll see green back in her.......any bets..........................

moz

G

4 days and she'll show some green... I won't bet agianst that bro. Your on the home stretch now and lookin good :woohoo: goddam those are some big plants man, I love em.

I have a couple of cap controllers and have been very happy with them.. good stuff.

Good growin Moz :sasmokin:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
somoz mate, please tell me that's not a no pest strip you got hanging there while FLOWERING!? if it is a no pest strip i advise you to read up on them, they are highly toxic, i would never use them in the flowering phase.

sorry to hear about the air stone problem, hope she gets back on track for you.

peace out

somoz

Veteran
mastermagic, i've been known to step on some feet.......haha, but thanks for the words dwag.

gro: yeah bud they are pretty big.....i just can't wait till they're big and full of flowers......

hey gaius: yeah i've read all about how the active ingredient (dichlorivs) probably spelled that wrong, and how it is a carcienagen*sp, can cause cancer etc........but i usually take the pest strips into the first 3 weeks of flower.........so still got a couple days left and then i'll take em down........i'm already wicked retarded so how bad could it get..........haha.....i think i may actually be more toxic than the strip..........:pointlaug

thanks for the heads up though bro....i appreciate.......:kissass:

laer doods.....enjoy your sat!

moz

G

Hey man...........I always heard that the best way to get over a damn female is to crawl back under a nuther one.............lol.....Loyalty`s hard to find my buddy(in females.)...........Jeff Foxworthy or one of those guys on his show said that He could be gay if it wasnt for the sex.....You know.....Hang out with the guys,drink beer, watch the game, grill out,.........NO BITCHIN,.......But..........then there`s the sex............ :fsu: .....It`ll be otay Moz........time heals all wounds and new sheets is probably a good thang dontchaknow ............Take care Moz................PEACE...................DHF............... :sasmokin:

Mampi

What's cracking somoz! between you & dedhedfred gag's I'm shitting myself over here :D:D lol...

Tell me is this 1 plant in the nackground of this pic?

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/7352DSCF3476.JPG

If so that sure is some biatch right there!! lotta trees in your grow, used to lub following the tree grows of the past on OG, acryforhelp, no-one, spoonta, The K man aka paranoid ol Krusty - gotta lub Krusty...

Anyways just popping in to see what up.

:wave:

somoz

Veteran
LMAO fred.......too true bud.........already found a couple to crawl under and got some new sheets so all should be well......had a fun weekend watchin some foosball and drinkin beers........ah, good times.........

@mampi....glad we could provide an entertaining show for ya mampi.....that's what these threads are all about.......growin dank, showin it off, and havin some laughs in the middle.........

Well, I wish that was one plant cause it would be fuckin MASSIVE, but it's actually 2 seperate plants but they're stilll pretty big imo.......yeah, i loved taggin along with the kman, syk, etc.......they were always entertaining even if a bit arrogant and condescending, but was all part of "their show"......they could grow the treez though and i always find/found it fun watchin that........

i'm gonna try an resize this to maybe show better that it is two.....not sure quite how but lets see what happens, and thanks for stoppin by mampi, feel free to rest your laurels here when you wish......should be good times :wave:

somoz

Last edited:

Keefhead

Somoz - this time keep the "bird" in a cage... LOL Better yet, let them fly - variety is the spice of life, etc etc.

I really enjoy the pics. Thanks for the effort to post them.

K

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wotcher somoz

must be time for some tree pics soon eh? how is the plant that had the air stone problem? hope she's back on track.

see you

somoz

Veteran
hey keefy: i hear ya bud......not lookin for anything restrictive for some time now...gotta lot of things going on both in the grow and real world which is not going to be conducive to relastionships........and yeah.....variety parties!!!

wotcher====watch her? if so i like it........haha.......yeah, gonna wait till lights out and swing by the grow for some pics......i'm interested as well to see how this plant shaped up.....trimmed up a lot of the plants yesterday and looked like she was coming around but that was with lights on...........be back a bit laer with some pics........moz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wotcher = what/how are you.....

.....up to? or .....doing?

it's a way of asking all of the above at once while saying hello so to speak, lol.

just one of those things that you guys accross the pond don't say. just like you guys don't use the phrase; "i'm off to smoke a fag" instead of: "i'm going to smoke a cigarete"

LOL ...... peace ........ out :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts