What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

somoz

Veteran
Hi Everybody: :wave:

Well 06 has been a bumpy year so far for me.........the heat.......shit breaking......the female..haha.......etc, etc, etc.........hope yours has been a bit better........Well i'm in the midst of cleaning some rooms up and have a little show going on in the other room, so i figured lets get a thread goin...........

Enough ramblin lets get to the pics.......camera is kinda of bollocks but oh well.....better than nothin

shots of the tables: a fuck all as far strains......everything got mixed up due to label run off and basically i scrapped all the strains and am startin from new:

strains were: mk ultra, jack herer, g13xhash, choco chunk, celticstone, some other stuff

the tables are being cleaned and i am waiting on clones right now.....gonna run some afghan goo on one table and some hog and hdf on the other in a month or so..

trainwreck, afghan goo, blue russian, celticstone, and some other stuff workin in this room.........the wreck is lovin it the goo is a bit behind and the br is looking good........flowerin within the next week or two

Aight: think that's all i got........i have a feelin i just posted a lot of pics......haha..........sorry dialup doods...........take it easy everybody!

Moz

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Somoz thanks for a look at your jungle :) You got quite the setup goin. Looks like you should be rolling in buds before long. Nice of you to share with everyone.

G

Somoz! Good to see a thread from you bro :woohoo:

You have some very nice lookin lush greenery going on, healthy lookin all around :yummy: The celticstone looks great and those buds look big and juicy as well.

So IC mag doubles as your grow log and calandar.... hahah it does help. It's nice to be able to check dates and stuff in the beg. of the thread to help sort shit out.

In your dwc is water temp an issue or do you have a chiller set up?

Hope you have a great run bro.. :lurk: I'll be the heckler in the back sippin the brown bag 40

Last edited:
G

Moz..... :wave: .....Women ...... :confused: .........If there wasnt a gash between their legs there`d be a bounty on em ...(not that it has anything to do with yo grow ,just yo life......... :dueling:) ....Oops I said a no-no.....,.Sorry.......Anyways my buddy lookin good on all efforts ..........PEACE......DHF........ :sasmokin:

G

hey somoz,,,i know a guy,that knows a guy, that knows a gal, that just got cut on last night,,shes a real sour queen, with a vicks vapor pineapple overload smell,,,taste, is a panty dropper=)
im in for the show :woohoo: :lurk: bd

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
thanks for the replies doods:

babyhughie Thanks for the virgin post mahn and hope to see ya around this piece....

B]babbs[/B] The sharing starts with you brutha:always appreciative i am. Yeah, the wreck really performs well as a "tree" and i'm looking forward to seein her in flower this big......

That ecsd cut I have seems to be actin up the past run so I'm gonna let her sit this one out and work with her in the buckets next round....Thanks for poppin in: always nice to see ya!

Aho gronut Yep: I defiantely need something to double as me calendar cause i'm always forgettin when i popped certain beans, flipped shit, etc....and as far as the beans go i can judge against each other how well they are performing but i would like to know dates sometimes.......haha......

Chiller broke about a month ago (chalk one more up on the list of shit that breaks haha) and these plants have been runnin without one since then.......Temps are in the 70's and i think the Afghan is not appreciating it so well but the Wreck seems to be just suckin the water down and powerin ahead!

So i'll probably pick one up between here and there but I have no major probs workin with water temps around the low 70's.....I"ll get some root shots soon to show ya what's what...........And heckle away just remember to pass the brown bag my way dood...........haha

DHF Hey fred: Yeah chicks can get complicated sometimes........i live with mine, been together almost 3 years now and it just can be difficult jugglin growin, workin, good times, and the lady.......but it sorts it self out one way or the other.......and you didn't say anyting wrong.........this is a "grow" journal documenting all the different ways we change with the plants, our partners, life, etc.........so no biggie bud...................pics soon of all the kfb gear i've aquired and the setup of this system...........Thanks for poppin in mahng................

what up dwag lmao blue...........razor sharp as usually with the print bro and i think that has been going around........sour sluts that it is......hehe........well hope she wasn't too aromatic when the panties dropped.....or that could be a good thing.........nice to see your in and hope to chat with ya soon...........

Some more pics and stuff to come guys...........Thanks for givin me a little bit of your day doods and chat with ya soon............Enjoy the weekend!!

Peace and all that stuff:
somoz

tw plant: lookin like lots o tops

Last edited:
G

som....... howdid you like the mk????? im wondering if i should bother mtering her out, as my triangle kush is top shelf, but yield is only earned through mega topping,,,,,so if mk isnt a great yielder, ill prob just flpwer out my cuts...or crossem with a lil bogglegum to up the #s////////// any thoughts? bd

ColoraDro

somoz my brotha whats up dude nice shit you got going dude cant wait to see the next grow crack off i have 3 of the Ak47 x GodBud going so that should be a treat :chin:

i have heard some storys of the sour slut if its the same one we are talking about :yummy:

count me in on this one somoz im here for the ride :lurk:

G

Moz.......Serious respect and Ms. Moz.........I apologize cuz of us potheads are kinda hard ta live with and that`s it in a nutshell......PEACE..........DHF.........(How`d I do Moz?) :wave:

G

a good girl, will love you through 5 heinrich,oops, i mean hermi crops,,,,,they win with you, they lose with ya! if they are on the fence,,,,,im on the road! bd
i run my show, due to it being easier to sum up the numbers and remeber the ins and outs, but when the harvey comes, and it comes(im perpetual) then shes knee deep in fan leaves, cannabutter, and fruitloops.......if not, she would have to watch me blaze, and she dont want that, now do she? bd

G

great start to an entertaining thread moz.... we have sour sluts (trademark :D ), a garden, booze, panty droppers and we're only a few posts in.. well done lad! :friends:

drunk-day_after3.jpg

Lets party!!!

Last edited:
G

^:pointlaug

before this sour slut stuff gets to crazy,,,,,,,let me just say, we have named a cross. i was referring to my
sour queen x c99 pineapple pheno - now aka Sour Slut...i like.
bd

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
@blue Well my thoughts on mk are this...........a lot of varyin phenos out there and i definately did not get a winner...........also THCV surmises my points quite candidly so i'll quote him..........

"Cannable, here's my thoughts on MK Ultra. It has been a total bitch to grow and now i have eliminated it from my garden. When grown perfectly, the buds are beautiful, big and purple. Once dried and cured, the smell is oddly dusty and pretty dank, but i just don't dig it much. It's more g-13 than OG, and not as good as either. The taste is similarly unsatisfying, kinda gross even. The high is super strong couch-lock, so it does the job very well. Tons of trichs, great for hash/kief, and the hash actually tastes much nicer than the buds (i think the purple pigment might just taste bad.) But i am replacing it with Bubba in the garden. Mind you, it might just be the cut I got that smells/tastes not great, perhaps there are other MK phenos that are great. That said, i won't be trying them."

Gotta a couple of more beans that i could try and find a winner from but don't think i'm going to be playin with this strain anymore..........THCV gotta pretty decent yield but imo i would leave it alone and work towards takin the gum to the kush........think you would see better results............i'll think on this one a bit more though........kinda out the door

DHF
Exactly dood.........us growers, tokers, are hard to live with but i guess people that don't grow are just as difficult..........haha.........but i hear bro........it takes a lot to deal with all my bullshit.........gotta respect her for that one.........and she sticks by through thick and thin.............she's a good girl

dro
Nice to see ya around dro.........hope ya find some winners in those beans and i would really recommned poppin some of those CS beans..........looks to be a winner.........big phat indica yields and couchlock.......if your into that kind of thing........haha.......catch ya around

GN hope that's not you bud.............definatly a glory shot if it is........haha...............a party for sure right there man

I think there may already be a strain out there called sour slut but I got your back Blue........makes more sense with yours anyway.....haha.........and gro haven't you had a panty dropper that is just a little sour slut.............back in the day after a race..........bet there was a lot of that going on.............

allright fellas...........great way to kick off the thread, ya dirty old men.....hehe...time to step into the night over here,so enjoy yours........beer awaits me

laer
moz

G

haha I told ya bout the time I spent in Joliet right? Wasn't on the wrong side of the prison bars but on the right side of the drinkin bars after a short drive...and so yes. no that aint me in the pic! lol. I've got my tolerance up homey!

bummer on the mk bro.. I've heard the same; you've got to go through quite a few before you find a keeper. Too many other good things avail to spend the time on that it seems.

havin fun :woohoo:
Gro

Last edited:
G

som,,,,,, you know im just fuckin w ya,,,,,but seriuously, i think they will be decent games due to you guys knockout acquisition, thats a big brotha! and i like heinrich, but i think we got you guys on point, easy. we will have to wager some cuttings onthose games;) cant wait, i alright got it in for your guys cuz phatdaddys down w you guys, we actually get all your games here on the tv, and i the heinis pretty dam good actually. nothings better than roundball banter! bd
yeah, fuck the mk.....its like fucking a chaperone at cheerleader camp;)(since i already got my tk back)

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Check those boots for jungle rot..looks like a regular amazon in there..I'll have to keep lurking around here.. :wave:
GroNut that pic is great..the cig butt hairdo is classic.. :biglaugh:

somoz

Veteran
lmao @ blu.......for sure brutha.......a little roundball banters is always good times and i'm definately game for a little cut contest, but the only thing is i would feel bad because in the end i would have all of your stable and you would get NOTHING!!! haha.........

gonna go look at when we are playin ya to make sure i go to those games........should be fun watchin first hand............nice idea blue!

thanks for poppin in packn...........no rot in me garden though.......try and keep that stuff out......see ya around bro........and feel free to pop in whenevs.....no need to lurk

moz

somoz

Veteran
wtf is going on with the site...........shit's actin up like a preschooler without a playground.....goin crazy.......