What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

browntrout

Veteran
She had the most vigor of all my plants as far as veg goes, budding not so much.

Didn't really smell like much but I cut it down last night and took a whif this morning and she smells a little berry that i have not smelled before. Will update more.

BT

S

sourpuss

Unfortunately they are not in stock at RCMC anymore.

If you want to test the BDC x MOB i would gladly send you a pack if you were willing to document them. Hit me up.

Just saw that. If you dont mind waiting im down. But ill be in touch when ready. :tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Nice! glad she's working good for you.

Interesting plant, I'm not deciding to continue with her. A bit late/lanky and minimal smell outdoors for me. No blueberry on either pheno.

Cheers,

Phatlewtz

I've ran all of meddies genes now, and this one is easily my favorite to run, i have 3 keepers of it, everyone loves the blueberry cheesecake, its a medium yielder with golfball buds, would assume this is the closest to clone...potency is pretty solid...another that i have is very limey and sweet smelling like candy, at 36 days she begins her bulk and ends at 43ish, EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL PRODUCER for the time involved, VERY FAST VEG too...and the Jewel of the 3 i like to call Corpse Cheese...she spits nanners at 52 days like clockwork and the yield is meh, but after a few month cure you can't open the jar without gagging newbies...smells like a freshly opened 2 year casket with an unembalmed body while the corpse is eating waaaaaaaaaaay to much blue cheese on its salad...it PUNCHES through ANYTHING..truly the only males i wish i would have kept were Silver Skunk

S

sourpuss

^^^^ yes bro i was gonna say to trout that shes quick. Late shes blah like you think. You just took her late bro...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going longer than absolutely 8 and she's ruined for sure.

Ran mine indoors, potency was decent not mind blowing, flavor smells were a 10 for sure, dropped some Sour B pollen from my male on a cut of blueberry cake girl, whenever I get time to see what came of that should be nice...

browntrout

Veteran
^^^^ yes bro i was gonna say to trout that shes quick. Late shes blah like you think. You just took her late bro...

I don't think, she's pretty un developed even when chopped let a lone it never had much of a smell during early/mid flower while my BDC and MOB reeked.

I'm just thinking she is more of an indoor plant as I ahve seen with many strains, some terps wont even show their face outdoors.

BT

Phatlewtz

i will agree with the indoor only...my corpse cut smells "wrong" outdoors, buds aren't as dense either....but on a big upside its practically free to grow outdoors compared to indoors....same intense high

Latest posts

Latest posts